Restarted Cambridge

pompeyfan

Hi All, this is my 1st time on here. I'm just starting day 10 of Cambridge. I lost 6lbs in my 1st week and I know it sounds silly, but I was really disappointed. I did the diet last year for 3 weeks before going abroad & lost 11lbs in my 1st week. During my 1st week this time I had TOTM, will that have made any difference?
Really looking forward to keep coming on here as it seems great to 'talk' to others on the same diet.

Hiya, ive restated CD also, good luck with it, looking forward to see how you get on :) xx

Hi PF
Welcome to the boards (from a fellow south-coaster :) ).

Good luck with your weight loss journey - I've stalled a bit on mine but plan to do my best to get back on track when I've finished my final exams and assignments at Uni (I finish on May 4th).

Keep posting: everyone here is so helpful and supportive. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks Pinkdiamond. How long have you been back on the diet? 21lbs lost is brill, well done you xx

Hiya, thanks very much:D I feel sooooo much better having lost that 21lbs, still got the same amount to go. Ive been on CD and WW for around 10 weeks or so, I havnt lost for a few weeks though as have been very naughty on WW LOL. xxx

My god Debbie, your pics are fantastic & wot a weight loss! U really are an inspiration.
Small world, I see you are from Gosport, I work in Stoke Road!

Hi All, this is my 1st time on here. I'm just starting day 10 of Cambridge. I lost 6lbs in my 1st week and I know it sounds silly, but I was really disappointed. I did the diet last year for 3 weeks before going abroad & lost 11lbs in my 1st week. During my 1st week this time I had TOTM, will that have made any difference?
Really looking forward to keep coming on here as it seems great to 'talk' to others on the same diet.

Hi and welcome as you know to the best diet ever, I also think that weight is affected by Totm and lots of people on here will agree, so next week should be a good one.:D take care and keep us posted.

Back