Restarted on Thursday

Back to square 1

Hi Everyone I am determined to restart I have about 7 stone to loose and I have only lost 1 as i put some back on. Any words of wisdom to keep me on track? today is day one for me and if I stay on for 10 days straight then I am usually good from then on.so I am looking for tone of positive energy from people, and I hope I can give the same back.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Sandy:wave_cry:

hi

be brave & go for it while you're in the mood!
I've just re-started having put on the weight that I lost for various reasons, but have just lost 11lbs in week 1 & am thrilled. Know it won't be like that any other week, but its a fab boost to start with.

this forum is one thing that keeps me going big time - sometimes I read threads and other times I contribute. You'll defr get inspiration & support here.

Good luck & let us know how you go/
:)

DAY 2 and dying a slow painful death

well its day 2 and Its official I must be dying . I feel like I have the flu and honestly cannot see myself getting past this day. IT IS PURE HELL any tips ?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

would advise you that things will get better but I've got a cracking headache right now!! Hadn't had any in first week but this is just at start of 2nd week. hope its just a one off!
:sigh:

Back