Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Restarted today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Rowenasmammy, 20 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Rowenasmammy

Rowenasmammy New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    This is my third attempt at Cambridge. I did really well the first two times but this year I have been plagued with 3 bouts of flu and a double ear infection and lately DH has been in hospital with a weak heart so we have both been through the wars.

Anyway restarted today and its going fine and I also did a 30 minute walk as well in the evening.

The water is the tough part but I find that once you are into the diet a few days that your body does crave the water so it becomes easier.

I am looking forward to reading all your threads and posts and learning from your experiences with Cambridge.

Last week I have noticed that my fingers were swollen and this was at night time, I can't even wear my rings so I am hoping that drinking the water will "flush" me out and that I will stop retaining fluid.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    sounds likeyou had a tough time recently :( Good luck hun, you can do it :)

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Good luck with your restart, you CAN do it! xx

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome!! Best of luck with your restart :)

6. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Welcome and best of luck with your restart hun x x x

7. Rowenasmammy

Rowenasmammy New Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ahhh thanks everyone you have been really kind and its the motivation I need as I would love love love something to eat right now but I won't I promise

8. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done for restarting after all the problems you have had. Take care and do it a day at the time.

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

good luck i restarted yesterday!

becky x

10. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Best of luck to you for your restart, hope today is going well for you

11. Loopy_Lou

Loopy_Lou Just about on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Welcome back!!! :welcome:

As someone who is on her 9000th restart (well it feels like!) then I can fully sympathise with you on this. I'm now on week 4 and am taking it slowly and having planned meals out when I have to (wedding, a hen, a business dinner with the bosses) which obviously isn't ideal, but is the only way through this for me or I'll put it off for ever! :doh:

We're all in this together, and we can all do this. Good luck with your first few days, and remember to come and check in if you're struggling. :psiholog: We're all here for you.

Good luck - you can do this!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.