restarted yesterday help

nayab67

hi everybody.i love this website.i have restarted lighterlife again yesterday & finding it very hard this time.i want to be my ideal weight for my birthday:cool:.i lost 3stones in january & didnt put back:D.i am77.4kg & my ideal weight is 64kg:sigh:.i am open to any suggestions.thanks.

Don't you remember when you first started LL, How hard the first three days where. It does get better after that. I started on 31.01.08 and was ready to walk on day 3 but I kept at it and by day 4 I felt on top of the world. Just keep going and remember it does get easier. I lost ten pounds at my weigh in on wednesday, I couldn,t believe it. You know that this diet works so keep at it and good look. xxxx

Go for it you two you can do this it is difficult I am sure for restarters, but you can do it just keep saying you can.

Come and join us on the main thread they are so supportive you wont believe it.

Good luck

Hi nayab67. I know how you feel - I rejoined LL this week after gaining weight since Xmas. I started at 79.4k and my goal is also 64k (the goal weight I reached last November). But we CAN do this. We've done it before so we can do it again - right? And this time round we don't have to face the fear of the unknown.

I know its hard but it's worth the little struggle - its so much more rewarding being slim than the short term reward we get from 'comforting' ourselves with food.

Let's do this together. We WILL succeed - not just at losing weight, but at keeping the weight off. Keep in touch. :)

xxx

Hya everyone I just restated too...first weekend...very hard......

Back