Restarter

PaulieP

Hi everyone
I just wanted to say Hi, as this is my first time on the forum, but my 3rd time doing the Cambridge, I have never been able to stick at it till the end, as I always get ahead of myself after loosing a couple of stones and feel I can go at it alone.

Well this time I'm determined, as I want to be healthy and slim this summer. And with support from everyone on this forum I know it can be done xx

Hi everyone
I just wanted to say Hi, as this is my first time on the forum, but my 3rd time doing the Cambridge. And with support from everyone on this forum I know it can be done xx

COME ON , YOU CAN DO IT.
THIRD TIME LUCKY and this time you've got to see it through to the end.
How much do you hope to lose?

Thanks Guys, I'm really focussed now I have 5 1/2 stones to loose do I can be mid range of my health BMI. Seems so insurmountable, that's why I joined the forum, need inspiration.
Have a lovely day xx

Best of luck old bean! Im that if you put your mind to it, it'll stick! At least thats what I keep telling myself!

Best of luck!

Pip-pip!

Lol Old Bean, defo.., today hasn't been too bad just gotta pushing myself to drink the water, can't wait till it becomes 2nd nature (if ever)

Hope you're having a good day. I've just come back from WI and lost 7 lbs that has made me even more determined to stick to it this time.

Excellent Trisha how far into the diet r u??... And how much do u have 2 loose, I can't wait for my WI next Week.

Welcome back, I also restarted sunday. Good luck to all of us re-starters.

Hi Paulie I've just completed 1 week on a restart, had a break for a few months after messing about for most of last year. Ideally I'd like to lose about 2 stone.

I'm a restarter (haven't edited all of profile yet!) Just want to say good luck. This forum helped me last time. Lots of personal problems since though. Hope to get to know lots of you! (Think I was Dippyblondetart last time!) x

Back