restarting after 3 yrs.......and so looking forward to it....at the moment lol!!!

lol cate, of course you can have honorary to our welsh club. x

I'm up for that sig. and glad you don't think i'm a nut case about believing in the afterlife..lol x

Hi all.....back again..not been here since 2008 x did LT back then and didnt have the heart to do it last yr when it crept back on....but totally motivated today.....forgot how good this site is at helping when everyone else looks at you like your an idiot for not eating lol! Good luck everyone xxx:break_diet:

how are you doing chunkychops? how's the diet going? :)

I'm a re-lipotrimmer as well! As soon as I started I hopped onto this site! Keeps me motivated and helps to know that other people are going through the same things as me!! :)

Hi all you Welsh people! I looooove your accent! (I'm an American living in London)

hi killercurls, i hate my welsh accent we talk so dopey(sorry to you all that are welsh, just my personal opinion lol) and would love to have an american accent like you. well done again for your loss this week you have achieved what i have lost in 6wks, in your 1st week. x

;)hello all.....trying to keep motivated so not posting ....blah blah blah lol.....lost 7 on my 1st weigh in last thurs....got 2 weeks supply so i dont have to go cos I want a big 2 wk loss to spur me on xxx your all inspirational as alway - keep going girlies xxx

well done on your 7lb loss. keep up the good work x

Back