Restarting after 6 stone loss!

Snowie

After loosing over 6 stone between August and December of last year (and taking a short break till the start of this week) I have decided to go back onto Lipotrim to get to my goal of 9 stone!

A big hello to the longer term lipotrimmers that remember me its great to be back and to all the newer lipotrimmers hello too - I have been reading your posts with interest!:)

I have got just under 3 stone to loose so will be around for a while so I am looking forward to chatting to you all.

Sno xxx

Oh wow you have done so well!

I am in my third week, and see so much inspiration around me on this site that it doesnt feel like i'm on a diet!

Goodluck with your remaining 3 stone xx

Hey Snowie!
Welcome back, you'll have it cracked by the end of April. Best of luck for your restart.
God, it's hard in this cold weather though!
Nice to have you back,I'll look forward to your posts. xx

welcome back snowie, good luck for the rest of your journey x

Hello from a relative newbie.

Welcome back and good luck.

Alex

Welcome back Snow... I wish you every success on the rest of your Lipotrim journey! :)

Welcome back!!!

Good luck with it!! And brilliant progress so far!!

How did you cope whilst you were off LT? Did you maintain your weight?

hey snowie so did u lose 6 stone in 4 month? im hoping to lose that 2. have u managed to keep the weight off? x x

Hi Chelly / Stef - yeah I have maintained - never thought I would but I have a completely different attitude to food these days and I never want to slip back into old habits and pile on the pounds.
For the last month I have been eating low fat high protein foods and I can honestly say all the junk I used to eat a lot of pre Lipotrim no longer appeals!
I actually found myself craving fresh fruit and vegetables - Lipotrim has definitely changed me in more ways than one!
Met up with loads of people over Christmas and New Year I hadn't seen for a while and most hardly recognised me!
Lipotrim can be tough for the first few weeks until you adjust but once you get into a routine it gets much much easier and more of a way of life than a diet.
My way of sticking with it was taking one week at a time and telling myself that it wasnt going to be forever as it can feel a bit that way sometimes!

Thanks hun x

People's reactions are the best - especially if you run into an ex boyfriend! Lol!

haha yes that would be a great feeling!!
Unfortunatly i was with my ex at my skinniest so if i ran in to him now id feel **** lol!!

I too lost 3 stone starting sept last year and maintained until xmas and was struggling to get back on lipotrim to lose the last 3 stone. This is day 2 and would like to be at or near goal at end of April. It shows you can keep the weight off after lipotrim which was a major concern for me. Goodluck and will keep in touch to see how its going. XX

Ello lovely!! welcome back!!

That last 3 stone will be a doddle youve worked so hard already!
xxx

Oh wow you have done so well!

I am in my third week, and see so much inspiration around me on this site that it doesnt feel like i'm on a diet!

Totally agree :D

Good luck hun with losing the rest :)

heya and welcome back

great losses by the way

Welcome back Snowie! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey, you have done so well up to now, you should be really proud of yourself. Keep up the good work!

welcome back snowie great to hear you've maintained we all need to here of successes like yours i to want to lose a further 3st and feel at the moment that i can do this so come all support will be gratefully accepted

well done snowie

xx sharron

Another old-timer on board :) Welcome back honey, you'll shift that extra weight in no time at all x

Back