Restarting after meeting closed..

MrsTinaV

Loving Married Life
Hello all,

i joined a WW meeting in June 12 which I really loved. I got to meet new Friends & it was at the weekend too so perfect for me. I was doing really well and re-educating myself. We then got the news that our leader was quitting being a leader for her Children & our meeting closed. My Friends now go to one on a weekday morning which I can't do as I work, this really upset me as I miss seeing them and our leader too.

I have now found a new evening meeting that I can go to and hopefully my Mum will join me too. I am 8lb off of my starting weight last year which just proves that I have a lot of work to do.

i'm so fed up of being big & my Hubby being a 32inch waist jeans. I also am really aware of the health risks and lack of exercise so need to sort myself out :)

Just wanted to share my story and any support is really appreciated!

Thanks

Tina xx

Welcome Tina!

You could always start a food diary here and it will help you keep your focus and it will also give our members a place to stop by and lend their support.

Weight Watchers - Food Diaries

Good luck with your new meeting and WW ...it is a pity the other one closed when you were getting on so well...in time you will get to know the new group and you might find it just as good.

Hello all,

i joined a WW meeting in June 12 which I really loved. I got to meet new Friends & it was at the weekend too so perfect for me. I was doing really well and re-educating myself. We then got the news that our leader was quitting being a leader for her Children & our meeting closed. My Friends now go to one on a weekday morning which I can't do as I work, this really upset me as I miss seeing them and our leader too.

I have now found a new evening meeting that I can go to and hopefully my Mum will join me too. I am 8lb off of my starting weight last year which just proves that I have a lot of work to do.

i'm so fed up of being big & my Hubby being a 32inch waist jeans. I also am really aware of the health risks and lack of exercise so need to sort myself out :)

Just wanted to share my story and any support is really appreciated!

Thanks

Tina xx

Welcome and Good Luck :) Definitely think you should start a Food Diary! Be fab to hear how you're getting on :) x

Thank you everyone :) went to new meeting tonight and seems good! Mum joined too - sadly I am 7lbs off of my original start weight but at least I am not right back at the beginning and am 7lbs under.

I will start a food diary yes you're right - thanks xx

Thank you everyone :) went to new meeting tonight and seems good! Mum joined too - sadly I am 7lbs off of my original start weight but at least I am not right back at the beginning and am 7lbs under.

I will start a food diary yes you're right - thanks xx

It could of been 7lb (or more!) worse,good luck in your journey :) x

Welcome and good luck hun x

Back