restarting AGAIN today...this time Iwill do it!!!

mils

Wasn''t going to start today, the same old excuse that you don't start a diet on a Friday. Then I got to thinking that if I start today I'll be at home on the hardest days and can go to sleep or clean(?) if it gets too much!!!

When I go back to work on Monday I should hopefully be over the worst and will be feeling better.

I really need to get the last 3 - 4 stones off as my size 16 jeans are a wee bit tight and I am not going to wear my fat jeans!!!

In fact I have decided when I go home tonight I'm going to throw out my fat jeans so that I'll have to stay on CD or go out naked!!!

Anyway this is my public decleration that I WILL SUCCEED!!!!

Great stuff, you CAN do it!!! xxx

The best of luck. Keep in that frame of mind and you'll have no bother.:)

Go out Naked , its a bit cold for that , wait till the summer lol

Good luck for the restart!!

Gx

I need to restart my diet, i lost like 1lb or somat, n cos it wasn't coming off quickly i couldn't be bothered.

today i ate some cake, which i really wish i hadn't done, cos i know it will go straight to my stomach n make it even worse. i need to do this for me, i want to be slimmer, it would make my year to reach my goal weight, but it feels like it will never happen.

i'm determined at the beginning and then give up when nothing happens.

by the way - i've started eating more veggies with my tea, like having 2, and i love broccoli, - i'm so weird, lol - it tastes nice and has a nice texture - just thought i'd insert that weird comment.

you can do it, we all can, it just takes time and determination i think.

good luck x

Good luck ! Know what you mean about the tight clothes my size 16's got so tight I had to buy the next size up :( x

Good luck with your restart, I am restarting too, I am determined to be at goal before the summer.

Best of luck with restart, you'll be well able for it.
Just use Minimins lots and lots especially if things get tough in Week one :)

Good luck with your re-start:)

Best Of Luck On The Restart You Can Do It X

Back