Restarting again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by littlehobbit, 11 October 2010 Social URL.

1. littlehobbit

littlehobbit Full Member

Well about a year and a half ago i bought a countdown course of 12 weeks and went to slimming world. I lost a stone and actually really enjoyed the groups.
    However i then decided that as im only 19 years old and a student it would be better to use the money for something else.
    I have now regained that stone and have decided to go back to it.but iv been terrified to go back to group as im now living away from home and cant go to my old one.
    At 10 stone and 5 foot 2, i dont acutally have a lot to lose.so today im going to be brave and go to a new group.
    iv always kept looking at this website as it gives me a lot of motivation so wish me luck ladies :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Good to see you again hun. Good luck with the new classes. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.