Restarting .... again

I am starting again on saturday.

I did lipotrim a couple of years ago but didnt do maintenace and put the weight back on.

Earlier this year tried CD but my dad had died and my heart wasnt in it.

I have put even more weight on and have decided the time is right to get back onto CD, I have a few packs left from my last attempt so Im going to cut back on Carbs and slowly ease myself into the diet.

I also think that I might be better on the 790 plan.

Wish me luck

sallie

good luck with your restart, im sure you will be sucessful this time. Cutting back on carbs is a good way to prepare for the diet
sil

Hi Sallie,

Lovely to see you back.

Sorry about your Dad:hug99:

Your here now and brand new start to a brand new you:)

Very good idea cutting down on the carbs as it does help ease you into ketosis.

I am doing 790 plan as I kept falling off the wagon:(

So far so good.

Wishing you luck on your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Silhouettes and mini.

I am dtermined this time to get the weight off and more importantly keep it off

Sallie

Hi Sallie,

Be sure to do some photos of yourself now and also take some measurements. So that you can track in photos how your doing as the weight comes off and the body measurements are good to have on those weeks when the weight loss seems to slow down a bit.:)

The diet is just so much easier to do when the head is in the right place and you have that renewed determination all over again.

Love Mini xxx

Well I started again yesterday.

It was not as bad as i thought it was going to be. I had an all day party to go to, but i had my meal before i went and had one of my shakes when i was there.

Too be honest everyone was enjoying themselves so much nobody noticed that i wasnt drinking. I had a glass of water and everyone assumed it was alchol!!

My hubby knew but he didnt say anything.

Im going to stick to the 790, i mentioned to my cdc that i had a weeks holiday in october and wanted to stick to the programme and she showed me that i could stick to the 1000 and still loose weight. I feel great as i know that i can go away and not put loads of weight on!

sallie

Well another day over with.

feel like im getting a cold today, i suffer from hayfever so have put it down to that but today i woke up with a sore throat so not my hayfever!

im downing the water, i made the right choice doing 790 as i dont feel deprived of food! im looking forward to my chicken salad tonite.

it wont be so hard when the rest of the family are tucking into tea as i will be too!

sallie

Yesterday I had a KitKat, dont know why as didnt really want it.

I hardly have a sense of taste due to my hayfever so it really wasnt very nice.

Decided to draw a line under it and carry on.

Today ive drunk loads of water so far and am keeping busy so i dont secume to temptation.

Think the worst time is on an evening when all around are snacking. Will play my psp and ignore them all.

sallie

Gosh thought it was going to be easy but how wrong can you be, every where i turn temptation calls me.

Now i realise why im overweight!!

I have snacked a bit but this morning i decided to give myself a good talking to and hopefully this is working.

Im desperate to loose the weight, i feel so cross with myself!

How do other people deal with it when food calls them!! I cant live my life in a bubble. Ive bought myself a couple of books to read to take my mind off food, charged up my psp, even roped my family in to stop me cheating!!!

sallie

Hi,

I am restarting tomorrow. Last time I did CD I persuaded the rest of my family not to snack in the evening because that was the worst time for me, watching the tv and listening to them munching!! They were great and did without their nibbles. When they were eating dinner I would go for bath, go on the computer or go for a run! I think the best way, for the first few weeks as least, is to remove yourself from where the others are eating!

Good Luck with it all.

Dawn

Back