Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Restarting AGAIN

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by polishrose, 7 September 2007 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    I WILL do it this time....for those who remember me my ex bf moved out,I met someone new...feeling fat and horrible though and even though he is happy with me as I am, I am not happy with me and so I am back on the diet(using up my shakes and soups before I get a CDC to give me a head start).

Start weight is 126 kg..no idea what that is in stones and am too tired to faff around converting it...but as my ideal weight is around 70, I have a lot to lose...will sort out my tickers tomorrow...in the meantime, is there anyone in/near Chelt who wants to swap some flavours?I am overrun with thai chilli(LL) and chicken(LL) and would love some sweet flavours :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheb

Cheb Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (SSing)
    Good luck with your re-start.

4. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

5. kittykat

kittykat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    29st0lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hiya chick glad to see you back hun xxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.