Restarting again!!!

Suzie bunny I am never that far away :D ;) good luck my darlin xx we both deserve as break.. this time hun!!

Have a good day everyone!! I've already had a fruits of the forest shake, and a cup of tea.....I hope it's still ok to have the odd cup, especially when it's cold and wet like today! Off we go to work ....

Sweetpea, think of me on your shoulder today.....we WILL get there sugar!! xx

Hi Suzie - sounds like you are very determined and if you've done it once.....

Hope you are settling into it ok. I'm day 8 and all is well, not hungry at all, weekends are difficult for me, how about you?

Have a great day! PGD x

PGD, thanks love. I keep remembering how good I felt the last time I watched the weight drop off me, and still have all the lovely clothes and underwear (especially the ones I bought for burlesque dancing!) in my drawers, cant wait to be able to wear nice things again. I seem to have been covering myself in black again. Today I've been reminding myself of the work's christmas party again, I really want them to see how different I can look, and I want to go back to my old job and them look at me and say 'wow!' Yep, I am a bit of an attention seeker ROFL!!

Mrs Lampard!!! Fabulous to see you again! Hope you are doing well ready for your wedding?

See, this is why I love minimins lolol xx

Hi Suzie, have you tried the chocolate & mint shake - it is LOVELY! Chicken& mishroom soup is one of my faves, Im going to try leek & potato tonight.

I had another good day, still grinning after my first weigh in yesterday. Plus someone I havent seen for ages and who doesnt know I am on CD asked me if I lost weight today! I've got so much weight to lose that I cant notice a difference yet, but I was well chuffed other have!

Tried to send a post for 2 hours last night, don't know what was going on with the site? Can't remember what I was going to say now lol!

Started feeling a little grumpy and snappy at work yesterday, the smell of all the f**d got to me a bit. Came home and OH and D had taekwondo so they have a ta****ay after, when it arrived I went and had a soak in the bath. So far so good.....

Mrs Lampard, I know what you mean. I hope I word this correctly but in some ways it is nice to see 'old' faces here still. I know it means that they too are still working at it, but it's still nice lol.

Off to work in a minute, hoping today is the day ketosis really kicks in, although I havn't really felt hungry at all so far. Has that little switch finally clicked in my head?? Have a great day everyone! xx

Nette, it's only my 3rd day lol, let's see how long the willpower lasts for!! Hopefully, quite a while. My boss twigged today what I was doing. I said 'I knew you'd tell me off' and laughed, she just said it was because she cared bless. I've told her I'll do it til the christmas party at least so I can wear something nice and not be self conscious, think she was satisfied by that!

Ive got an appointment to see my old councillor on friday afternoon, I emailed her and asked her if I could just come and buy some packs as I already have a load, but she said because it's over 8 months since she last saw me Ive got to fill in the forms again and get weighed. I would have been quite happy doing it on my own for a while. When I lost the original 5 stone I had a lovely councillor that I got on really well with, then she stopped doing it and I went to this one. Never really took to her and I don't think it helped me cos then I stopped doing it properly. I think I'll look for a new one.

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Yeah I know what you mean, at first I thought my CDC seemed perfect, she's just round the corner to me and seemed nice enough. Now She's realised her scales weren't working properly the first week, she talks about herself alot and didn't have all the flavours of shakes I wanted this week tho she knew in advance what I would be having... I'm so determined at the moment I'm hoping it wont effect my weight loss x

hmmmm......do you have another one near? I think that would have got my heckles up straight away :(

All you lovelies who talk to me here, please add me on facebook (with a message telling me who you are lol) I would like to run something past you that I can't really here......xx

It's very important to feel happy with your Consultant, and to feel that she is giving you the kind of advice and support you need. But of course they are human, too! They have off-days, and off-weeks. If you are regularly being let down with your favourite pack flavours then surely a word to the CDC would sort this out? If it doesn't, fair enough. Change Consultant!

Guys! I want to talk to you about something!! Please use link on my sig and add me to facebook. Could be in all our favour......

Sounds like you are doing really well. I'm on day 3 of my restart.

Me too Disney Paris. How are you finding it? I actually have terrible wind lolol

diet is going ok so far, really bad headache most of yesterday - took max dose of pain relief, it's gone, but cambridge breath has developed :eek:, so using extra mouthwash, breath spray etc, probably will be in ketosis by tomorrow if not already.

Sounds like you already are chick lol

could be me!

Furry, when I read your original post on this thread I thought you were writing about me!! I'm on day 3 of restart after putting on the weight I lost a few years ago - 5 stone in about 6 months!

Hope you're doing ok - today's been difficult with headache but I know if I get through tomorrow, things will be good. I've started on 810 this time and that's helping too - just hope the losses reflect it!

Good luck everyone - it's good to be back :)

Back