Restarting again!!!

Hi there! It's great that there are so many others who have started the same day as me, we can go day by day together!! x

And our weights and targets are the same too!! x

Haha, found you!!! You will do it Suzie. You are sounding very determined. I will be keeping an eye on your progress.

The big K should kick in very soon and then you'll be flying :D

xxx

Haha, found you!!! You will do it Suzie. You are sounding very determined. I will be keeping an eye on your progress.

The big K should kick in very soon and then you'll be flying :D

xxx

Hi lovely Lorrayne. :talk017: I'm back. :eek:
How are you?

Lorrayne I'm feeling a bit dizzy today and a banging headache, must make sure I drink more today :-( xx

Vanilla shake down, and taking a choc mint with me to work. Have a good day everyone xx

Hi lovely Lorrayne. :talk017: I'm back. :eek:
How are you?
Hi Dis, I'm muddling along. How are you? I wondered where you had disappeared to. How is it going? Do you have a diary I can subscribe to? xx
Lorrayne I'm feeling a bit dizzy today and a banging headache, must make sure I drink more today :-( xx

Vanilla shake down, and taking a choc mint with me to work. Have a good day everyone xx
Those headaches in the early days are the pits aren't they? Plenty of water should do the trick. Once you get into K you will be buzzing. I used to love that feeling. Energetic and no brain-fog. You'll be there soon and the scales will be dropping :D xx

Lorrayne, l haven't started a diary this time round. :eek: about going AWOL -had a stressful few months dealing with 8 y o son being bullied at school and family member being ill - stress is still there, but overeating isn't going to solve anything.

I'm so glad to have got myself back in the right frame of mind to restart CD. I never thought l'd regain a lot of the weight l lost :eek: (suppose a lot of people think that). I know if l stay focused and determined l will lose it again, the really tricky bit is maintaining isn't it, which l managed to do for a few months in 2009, before repeatedly gaining a bit and relosing it most of last year.

About 15 years ago my Mum lost about 4st, then regained it over a couple of years, then 8 years ago lost the weight again and has successfully maintained since, she still has to work at it. I'm like my Mum in a lot of ways, so hopefully l can make the same happen for me this time.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Remember to :waterbottle: :waterbottle: :waterbottle: - which reminds me l had better get glugging! :)

Last edited:
Lorrayne, l haven't started a diary this time round. :eek: about going AWOL -had a stressful few months dealing with 8 y o son being bullied at school and family member being ill - stress is still their, but overeating isn't going to solve anything.

I'm so glad to have got myself back in the right frame of mind to restart CD. I never thought l'd regain a lot of the weight l lost :eek: (suppose a lot of people think that). I know if l stay focused and determined l will lose it again, the really tricky bit is maintaining isn't it, which l managed to do for a few months in 2009, before repeatedly gaining a bit and relosing it most of last year.

About 15 years ago my Mum lost about 4st, then regained it over a couple of years, then 8 years ago lost the weight again and has successfully maintained since, she still has to work at it. I'm like my Mum in a lot of ways, so hopefully l can make the same happen for me this time.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Remember to :waterbottle: :waterbottle: :waterbottle: - which reminds me l had better get glugging! :)
Aw, so sorry to hear that you have had some rotten stuff to deal with. All my girls were bullied at school and I know how upset and worried you must be. The schools seem to 'punish' the victim by removing them from class to study on their own etc. etc. I do feel for you and your little one and I hope it gets sorted out soon.

You are right about the over-eating not solving any problems......it is my default setting too I am afraid, whenever there are things going wrong. Some people lose their appetites when stressed. If only I could be one of those people :sigh:

Your head sounds like it is in a good place now though, so I expect to see a lot of you on the boards and your ticker going ever downwards :D

xxx

AAAGGGGHHHHH not a good day!!! Tomorrow is a new day.....guess I'll be starting the ketosis process again. Ah well xx

Your head sounds like it is in a good place now though, so I expect to see a lot of you on the boards and your ticker going ever downwards :D

xxx
Yes, will try to be on minis as much as possible - it's a great support forum, fun and friendly too.
If we rearrange that meet-up again one day, hopefully you can expect to see a lot less of me, lol. :D

Last edited:
Furry, you can do it, we all can - we are sooooo going to get there.

Hope everyone has a good Friday. Can't wait for the weekend. :)

You guys are so inspiring,
I attempted the cambridge diet back in june, however I only got to day 3 (and we were doing up + moving into our new house that week) and I gave up. Its sooo hard not eating but I understand you have to get past the first few days then its easier.

Thanks guys, yep today back on form (have got the shakes tho....bodywise I mean rofl!). I'm not working this weekend so will be interesting. Does anyone have any plans? xx

When I did this in 2009 some of us had a meet up in London, we stayed at a hotel close to Canary Wharf was great. Unfortunately it dropped from 14 to just 4 lol would love to do it again, hopefully with a bigger group. I'm determined to meet my Sarah! (Sweetpea!)

How has everyone's day gone so far? I've been good, tonight and tomorrow will be a test with no alcohol, habit and all that. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage yesterday. xx

This Time It's Forever, I tried a chocolate mint shake at lunchtime and it was LUSH!! xx

Watching Million Pound Drop with a vegetable soup with fresh coriander and a dash of curry powder. Way to go on a Friday night lol!

Even after 5 days this diet has affected my cycle already sigh, a week early. That's one side effect I don't miss from last time sigh.

Back