Restarting again!!!

Glad all is going well Suzie, apart from the hormonal aspects of course. When is your WI? Can't wait to see how well you've done this week.

Have a lovely weekend sweetie xxx

Hi sweets, I'll weigh myself Monday. Would love to do it in morning but seeing as I weighed myself in the evening on my first day (der!) I spose I'd better try do it same time.Yep, will be interesting lol. How are you doing this weekend so far? Tricky isn't it? xx

Tricky indeed. Have not been too bad on the food front but have had a few glasses of wine Saturday night and 3 whisky and diet cokes today :D I am afraid that the s*d it fairy is still sitting on my shoulder :mad:

Tomorrow is another day however, and I will endeavour to have a better day.

xxx

Sod it fairy came to visit me too today.....ah well lol not going to let it worry me too much, have stayed off the alcohol tho felt quite righteous considering we were at the pub last night! xx

Trudz, I'm meant to be.....but not. Not sure if I'm doing step 2, definately not today. I will definately have lost some this week. Tomorrow is the start of a new week, I knew I'd struggle with the weekend, especially as it was a weekend off. I seem to manage better when I'm working lol x

1st week's WI tomorrow for me too. Fingers x

7lbs!! Would have been more but obviously I didn't stick to it 100% lol. Still, a good start :)

How is everyone else doing? Excited about your weigh ins? xx

Thanks guys! Think I'm sort of doing 810 for a couple of days and 95% SS rest of the time, although this week I know at least 1 day I wasn't doing Cambridge at all! Stupid I know. Ah well.

After 10pm & first chance to get on minimins today.

Weigh-in: 9lb lost - yay! l'm so pleased considering it was tomt too.
I know next week it will be a lot less, but at least l got off to a good start. :)

I managed to stick to SS the whole week, long may it continue, although l'm going away Fri for a long weekend (school hol. Fri & Mon :)) - staying in a log cabin in Callander, Perthshire, love it there. Will try to stay on plan as much as possible, l'd absolutely hate to regain weight again at the moment.

Furry, well done, 7lbs in really good and even more so if you weren't 100% SS.

Congratulations my friend xx :):) fab loss :):):)

Disney that's brilliant! We're all going to be so slim for Christmas! Had a banana shake for breakfast, wasn't so nice today.

Have a good one folks!! xx

Crazy you're so pretty!!x

Back