Restarting....for the final time!!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Seniormum, 28 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Seniormum

Seniormum Member

Diet:
    WW???
    I have decided today that I am fed up being over weight, fed up only being able to visit certain shops,fedup having to look at the sizes available before I can look at the article hanging!!! I have decided that I am a wonderful person and deserve better for myself,deserve to have girly shopping trips trying on everything from sexy underwear to short skirts etc etc Today is the first day of the rest of my life !!!!

Go Girl!!

60lb approx going to be shifted

Hopefully lots of you willing to help/encourage me etc

Have not got my head round tickers or anything yet but just wanted to put all my thoughts to paper while I am on a roll!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    welcome to minimins! good on u for deciding to put ur health and happiness first!

we r all happy to encourage and support eachother though diet nightmares :D

what diet r u gonna do?

if u want a ticker just click twice on mine then a new window will pop up. then choose to make a new ticker and it'll walk u thru the steps. when u r finished, it'll give u the option to cut and paste the BB code into ur signiture on this site.

to get to ur signiture, click "user CP" above....in the blue next to FAQ and all that. then click "edit signiture" and paste the code into the little wondow...click save and then presto!! a new ticker :D

xxxxx

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Welcome and good on you for deciding to do something positive.

Take a look in the gallery - there are lots of inspiring photos of people who have had fantastic weight losses.

5. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
  6. Seniormum

Seniormum Member

Diet:
    WW???
    Thanks Girls
    I looked at the photos that was what gave me the definite push, I have done WW before and got to goal (3 times) only to pilke it all and more back on!!!!
    I am going to generally follow the WW listing all I eat as that is where I think I dont realise half of what I have, aim to get walking and also I think an awful lot has to do with self image and confidence mind over food etc so am looking for help in that regard.

Thing I have got the ticker sorted so big achievement for me....
    This time 5 weeks I will be on weeks hol in France so what better way to prepare than shed some weight and look for nice swimsuit rather than the black shapeless one that I know I have stretched to fit!!!

7. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    Hey seniormum. How are things going?

8. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    good luck seniormum !

Tara xx

9. WannaBeSlim

WannaBeSlim Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Seniormum - whereabouts in Dublin are ya? I'm also in Dublin, in South Co. Dublin .....

10. tara85

tara85 i am ready.....

Diet:
    CD
    hey senior mum, hows the restart goin ?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.