Restarting for the last time!!

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Have had a sit down with my OH and had a long chat, in order for us to move towards the goal of having a baby I need to lose this weight and find my confidence. I am restarting today, and I am 17:3 :( this is the last time. He has even said that he will have a shake with me in the evening when I am struggling to focus. Not only will this help me this should help his waist line aswell.

I didn't have a CD book u til last week, I started reading it and I think I will make a habit of it just to try and keep me focused.

Start: 17:3
Goal: 12.7

i think if he has a shake and normal food too he may get upset stomach as i have found this .....
also causes wind too ....

I really hope that you can do this. I am trying to lose weight as well before trying for a baby. I started CD back in August and I've found it hard. I have strayed & it took me a while to get back into it. Nontheless, I have lost 2 stones and I'm feeling great! Had it not been for trying for a baby I would have probably given up!

Just focus on your goal and why you are losing the weight. I promise that this will be your lifeline.

Good luck.

Good Luck with your restart, you have such a good reason to do it :), if you ever feel like straying just come on here or make a list of things to do when you feel like eating :)

Good luck xx

Back