Restarting (Low Calories)

courtneysmummy

Trying to lose weight
Hi everyone,
I have decided to restart dieting and exercising to lose the weight after a VERY long time! I weighed myself on Tuesday and had the biggest shock of my life weighing in at 16st 3lbs (the heaviest I have ever been). Have been really good so far since Tuesday and really hoping it lasts as I feel ridiculous and horrible. I hope that I can get even more inspiration from you lot.
I am starting from scratch and just counting my own calories but could do with some tips on stuff that I should eat or avoid.
Amelia

How many calories are you planning to have a day?

Ah - OK - that sounds fine! I was worried that you were going to try to do a VLCD at around 600 calories using normal food - that would be really unhealthy! Not sure if this is the best forum for you question as people on here will be on a VLCD on food packs at very low calories. However, my suggestion would be for you to use My Fitness Pal which will help you to plan your meals in advance and let you know how many calories/carbs/fat you are having. I'm sure some of the guys on here might be able to make other suggestions from when they've been on non-VLCD diets.

Back