Working Solutions Restarting Mon, anybody wanna join me?

Lynn8124

Gold Member
Hi folks. So, I fell off the Exante wagon but I am determinded to get back onto it. I absolutely cannot stand the idea of sweltering through the summer. I would like to be in ketosis so at least I'll only be warm and not boiling!

I was wondering would it be ok to have a low-carb breakfast for my meal? Are low-carb sausages and eggs allowed?

I am pleased I have somehow managed to keep off the 13lbs I shed earlier this year in Jan. 1.5st down from my highest weight.

Last edited:
Hi Lyn, well done on making the decision to restart. I know what you mean about being overweight in the hot summer...it's a horrible feeling.
Which plan were you following previously? If on WS you can indeed can a low carb meal but not sausages. You can only have egg whites too. You are normally only allowed lean meat and fish.

Welcome back and well done for getting back on the wagon.

Summer is definitely a real motivator for losing weight i don't want to have to wear baggy clothes and sweat away because i don't want to show any flesh lol

Hi DM, thanks for your message.:) Whoops, I've already had breakfast and a choc orange bar for lunch, won't make the same mistake tomorrow!

I must read the website properly to see what I can and can't have. I need to get out walking with my dog every day.

I'd love to get a dog to take out for long walks but i just can't commit the time to it and it would be unfair on the dog if i couldn't take it out regulary.
Make the most of this gorgeous weather for some nice long walks

Welcome back Lyn x x Good luck on your journey, you can do it! Summer is a perfect time to start VLCD, as you say...you won't melt in this heat as much.
Drink lots of water, put yourself first with lots of relaxing baths, pamper sessions, lazy days reading good books in the garden etc and if you get the munchies come post on here.
Look forward to seeing you add to your already stonking 18lbs loss.
Well done. x

Gaynor x x

I've placed an order which'll hopefully arrive by Mon, gonna cut down carbs before I start. Any takers? I could do with an exante pal to motivate me!:D

Back