Restarting Monday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisaloooo, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

So I have got my packs sorted and I am starting on Monday as I have a meal booked for Sunday which I can not get out of.

So roll on Monday :)

Feeling very positive at the moment and really want that feeling back I had when I was doing CD. I lost my bloatedness and got so much more energy and I want that back!

Anyone else starting Monday??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Hi Hun,:wavey:

Excellent news, you'll do it :)

Well Im starting today as I mucked up big time yesterday with a big bar of choccie :doh::whoopass:

So far so good, Iv had 1 shake and 2 pints of water.

I need to make it to bed time without any blips, so that'll be my first mini target.

Whats your target for monday?

To be back where I need to be I need to see a loss of about 7lb's :eek:

We can do this, all aboard for thin town :)

Bm2lm xx
  4. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Well my first goal will be just to get through Monday on the programme.

Just going to take each day at a time and know once I get into ketosis it will be so much easier.

I have my ketostix ready and raring to go but won't test until the end of day 3.
  5. Tash86

Tash86 Member

Hey Lisalooo!

I'm restarting tomorrow - feeling quite positive about it - i think!!

Good Luck with your restart on Monday. How much are you wanting to lose?

Tash xx
  6. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Unfortunately I have a lot to lose around 7 stone but just taking it at 7lbs at a time for now :)
  7. Tash86

Tash86 Member

You'll lose that in no time - its amazing how much difference 7lbs can make - even if you don't notice it yourself you can definately tell.

Good Luck again xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.