Restarting my low carb journey

skinnymintobe

I am new to this board, I was over on the Weight Watchers Section. I lost 6.5 stone in 2009-10 using south beach and low carb. Moved town and put 2.5 stone on so here i am under doctora instruction restarting my low carb diet

Welcome, and good luck. Atkins becomes a way of life. Good food, simple to follow, diminished hunger and cravings. Enjoy!

Thank you. I wont be following atkins as such but a low carb lifestyle in general.

I will :) i look forward to trying some of the yummy recipes on the sticky

Welcome to the Atkins board :) Look forward to seeing how you get on.

What are you going to be doing that is different to Atkins? Obviously you had success last time just doing 'low carb', but is this any different to the Atkins way of eating? Just curious :) Be good to know what you did and didn't eat and still lost...

x

I did atkins before but for me its too restrictive on veggie.. So i will be eating more veg and only lean meat. Just what the doctor has suggested doing.

I started last time on south beach and then to atkins then i got a bit overly obsessive

Good luck with it skinnymintobe :) have you started a diary yet? Its worth doing so we can see what you're having and get to know you :)

Thank you alpaca :) i will start one today and start recording will help me to keep track of myself and take advice from more experienced low carbers :)

I weighed in today week 1- 5.5lb loss :))

Brilliant loss!! What a great week 1 weigh in :)

Great start! Well done you!

I'm just restarting again too after going awol for a couple of weeks there! First day back on the wagon for me! :D

Back