Restarting : Need daily support

smeedee

Hi All,

Haven't been to the forum in ages but am looking for tonnes of support. I'm restarting SS today after losing 2st to target in March and putting it all back on. I'm all bar 3lb back to square one. None of my clothes fit anymore and I'm at breaking point.

I'm starting today had my first litre and I'll be grabbing a soup soon. I'm going to diary every day in the hope this will keep me stuck to it. I need to lose a stone in the next 4 weeks and I know if I put my heart and soul into it , its very achievable.

Any support, or advice would be great I have two social functions this week but I'm just going to have to suck it up as since July I've realised to my detriment there's never a 'good' week to start SS again !!!

:break_diet::break_diet:

Love

Dee

Thanks Kitty B . So far not bad . 2ltrs down , 1 soup down too ... a soup n mouse to look forward too !!:)

Many thanks and I'll be back on here tomorrow.

DX

Thanks Kitty B . So far not bad . 2ltrs down , 1 soup down too ... a soup n mouse to look forward too !!:)

Many thanks and I'll be back on here tomorrow.

DX

Our posts have crossed in cyber space:D

Delighted to see your doing good.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Dee

Count on me to support you on the restart as I am struggling myself

We can and will crack this journey the second time around ~ we must just stop messing around and wasting our time, energy and money

I am trying to kick my fat butt into action so consider yours well and truly kicked tee hee

I am aiming for 3 stone before xmas and you could easily loose 1 or even 2 stone before then

Lets go girl !!!!

Love

Shaza

Hi well, should be day 4 but had a funeral to go to on Tuesday and thought I'd be able to fend the buffet off. Needless to say I didn't so I started back (again) yesterday. Did ok yest but did nibble a piece of apple and had a options hot choc without thinking(I know I know!!)

Today I'm good to go....although, I know theres SFree Jelly in the fridge and I'm a sucker for it so I'm trying to resist....why is this abstinence so difficult ?
I don't understand it, my brain knows how successful the diet is AND how much it relies on the abstinence.... but it's so stubborn and doesn't want to do this regime..oh help I feel a little wobble coming on!!!

Ok Day 3 , survived day 2 so I'm on a roll. I have a concert to go to tonight at Birmingham NEC so its going to be little difficult but I have it all planned. My hubbies bringing a mousse in the car for me !! . Wish me luck !!
Dx
:)

Good luck dee! I'm on day 2 too, after many, many false starts!

Enjoy the concert, but be good!

Ok Day 3 , survived day 2 so I'm on a roll. I have a concert to go to tonight at Birmingham NEC so its going to be little difficult but I have it all planned. My hubbies bringing a mousse in the car for me !! . Wish me luck !!
Dx
:)

Day 3!!!

:talk017:
Well done!

Have a wonderful night at the concert!:)

I'll be a friend to lift you through the the dark storms ahead honey!

Back