Restarting on Pro-points :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by fatal, 19 November 2010 Social URL.

1. fatal

fatal Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi, I've been subscribed to WW online since the start of October, although I haven't done very well.

I had a hectic year last year, 2nd year of my degree is apparently the most difficult and to mix it in I was sick for most of Winter and working 30 hours a week! At that point I was the lowest weight I've ever been at about 154lbs. I was helped by my wonderful flat mate who is a bit of a health freak! He was training for the Tough Guy challenge so I wasn't really allowed any yummy unhealthy food in the flat :)

Having just turned 21 in September I've decided that enough is enough, I want to turn 22 at a normal weight. I've been overweight for most of my teenage years and I can't shake this feeling that if I don't do it now I'll never do it! I've also got a med school ball at the end of January and I want to wear the most fantastic dress at it and not feel like everyone is staring at my flabby bits!

So I restarted on Wednesday with 29 pro-points. I'm going to try and not use my extra weekly points but of course if I feel hungry I will.

I've started off trying to get my 5 x 30 mins of exercise in a week, on Wednesday I cycled 11km and on Thursday I did 10 minutes each on the treadmill, cross-trainer and bike. Today I'm resting but I'm going to try and get my 10-minute solutions pilates DVD done tonight!

My flat mate is off tonight for TA selection weekend so I'll be all alone :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

Hello good luck with the plan, I hope you find success. Just take one day at a time and don't think diet it's a way of life xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.