restarting sw on monday :)

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
Been off slimmingworld for months now and restarting on Monday :) quite looking forward to it actually!

Any exciting developments occured in the past few months I should know about?

And hello to anyone that was around when I used to be on here more often! :)

X

hi honey!!!! welcome back (for Monday!)

nothing much has changed except you need a pin to access the online stuff now....are you going to class?

x

hi and fab to see you again. I too am restarting this Wednesday as I have put some weight on over the few months I was off plan, We'll keep each other company xxx

Good luck, I am starting again tomorrow :)

I'm restarting on Monday too, although on my own (at least to start with) as can't make the meetings at the moment.

I've been reading up on Extra Easy, as it wasn't around when I did it before, and have downloaded the sample menus from the website for ideas.

Good luck for your first week back!

I'm going to start tomorrow too as a total newbie! I've been 'researching' for about 5 weeks now so need to take the plunge and actually do something with all the info I've pulled together! I'm a bit worried though - not about the week - but weekends involve a culture of beer and takeaways which is going to be difficult to change :sigh:

Awww thanks everyone :)

Good luck to everyone else that's restarting! It's always extra hard I find to diet in winter with all the horrible weather and darkness I just want to munch endless comfort food :p but I want to be skinny even more!!

I just do it from home with the help of minimins of course! :) everyone was always so lovely and helpful too!

X

Back