Restarting TFR- repeat from Refeed forum

Guenevere

Getting married July 2011
Hi guys,

I have been avoiding the forum through shame! I went into a downward spiral emotionally after coming off lipotrim, and things went from bad to worse, and it all came to a grand climax when I 'dropped out' of college, luckily I got things sorted and the 'drop out' only lasted 2 weeks. End result is that I gained over 2 stone of my 6st 10 lb weight loss back.

I amn't really committed to the other diets I've tried (Holford, WW) so I've decided to get back on Lipotrim and lose the rest of the weight I want to lose (Probably 4 stone). It's a really hard decision to make, my biggest problem is that I was a very public dieter and would tell anyone who cared to listen all about it, and my gain of 2 stone is very visible. I will be embarrassed when people eventually figure out I'm back on Lipotrim. Part of me also feels that I failed to maintain my weight the last time, so is there really any point trying again. 2 things are going to be different this time

1. I'm attending a counillor to work through emotional issues and
2. I have a gym buddy and am going to get into an exercise routine

If those will be enough of a change I don't know, but I'm miserable the way things are. My clothes don't fit me anymore, I'm living in about 6 outfits.

The only positive things I can think to say is that I haven't gained any weight in over a month. So I learned to Maintain in a sense, just at the wrong level.

I'm going to my pharmacy today and planning to start Week 1 on Monday (I have a conference/competition in London this weekend). I'm going to be on Lipotrim for Valentine's Day, and the big ball at the end of Feb, and my Easter break. I reckon as a rough guide I will need 12 weeks to lose 4 stone, maybe 13 or 14.

I feel like I've let everyone down, myself, my bf, my family, friends, and all the people who supported me on here last time on LT (and my pharmacist!?! but that might be a step too far?)

Love Guen

Hey Guenevere

I'm new but your post really struck a chord - its easy to get hung up on what people think and what they might be saying, but I know from experience that the net result of that is that you do nothing and nothing changes. The most important person in the world is yourself and how you feel and think - and taking that brave decision to start gain is so positive - try and focus on the positive decision that you've made and the fact that in just a couple of weeks you'll have achieved significant changes - look ut as all on here - all wanting to make big changes and all here for each other - we can do it!

Dont worry bout the past and just focus on this fresh target whats done is done

you done really well last time and am sure you can do it again

best of luck

Welcome back hun and sorry to see that ya are feeling like this. Its always good to hear both sides of this diet along with the good and the bad but its obvious that ya have went through an emotional stress as well. Don't beat yourself up over it otherwise ya are never going to succeed back on this diet, wipe your slate clean and try again, ya have already made that first step by admiting to yourself that ya did fail. Who really cares what everyone thinks, I am sure it will prove to everyone around ya that ya are a survivor and not going to let it ruin your life. Ya have let noone down and at the end of the day ya are doing this diet for yourself. Get yourself in the right frame of mind and if it helps keep a diary so ya will know what triggers ya have when ya are not feeling yourself. Wishing ya all the best with your new journey, need a partner ya know where I am, gud luck

Welcome back I'm sorry you're feeling low. Try not to worry about other people ( easier said than done I know) the people that count wont judge you for putting on some weight, you're human. I restarted today and want to lose 3 stone hoping to manage that by end April! Goodluck and no need to feel ashamed. XX

Hey Guen, have posted my reply in the refeed section as I don't know how to copy it..lol..Well I am a natural blonde!! xx

maintenance going well

Hey Guen, have posted my reply in the refeed section as I don't know how to copy it..lol..Well I am a natural blonde!! xx

Hi
You have done so well maintaining your loss does it get easier. Before after pics are amazing. any tips welcome.
Was in Kildare last year for the stones concert at slane castle, will definetly go back, it was difficult to really appreciat such a lovely place in the rain, mud and the throng. I have a niece who lives in Slane anywhere near U ?:)

well, didn't you do brilliantly losing 6 st...wow.

And the other thought I had was well done for keeping 4 stone off and having the focus to return back to LT.

I think most of us know that when we finish lipotrim, it's just the begining and I always think keeping it off is harder than losing it.

And I think that anyone who judges you for coming back onto LT is a gremlin :D and really not worth bothering about.

No reasoned person could possibly think anything bad of you for taking control.

Alex :)

Well done for coming back guen!

Dont feel ashamed, I think most of us are here because we have a bad relationship with food, and im sure most of us use food as a comfort.. And as you say you have had a lot of emotional stress recently and in times like that counting calories and thinking for what your eating is often the last thing on your mind..

Good look on the restart!!

Hi guys,

I have been avoiding the forum through shame! I went into a downward spiral emotionally after coming off lipotrim, and things went from bad to worse, and it all came to a grand climax when I 'dropped out' of college, luckily I got things sorted and the 'drop out' only lasted 2 weeks. End result is that I gained over 2 stone of my 6st 10 lb weight loss back.

I amn't really committed to the other diets I've tried (Holford, WW) so I've decided to get back on Lipotrim and lose the rest of the weight I want to lose (Probably 4 stone). It's a really hard decision to make, my biggest problem is that I was a very public dieter and would tell anyone who cared to listen all about it, and my gain of 2 stone is very visible. I will be embarrassed when people eventually figure out I'm back on Lipotrim. Part of me also feels that I failed to maintain my weight the last time, so is there really any point trying again. 2 things are going to be different this time

1. I'm attending a counillor to work through emotional issues and
2. I have a gym buddy and am going to get into an exercise routine

If those will be enough of a change I don't know, but I'm miserable the way things are. My clothes don't fit me anymore, I'm living in about 6 outfits.

The only positive things I can think to say is that I haven't gained any weight in over a month. So I learned to Maintain in a sense, just at the wrong level.

I'm going to my pharmacy today and planning to start Week 1 on Monday (I have a conference/competition in London this weekend). I'm going to be on Lipotrim for Valentine's Day, and the big ball at the end of Feb, and my Easter break. I reckon as a rough guide I will need 12 weeks to lose 4 stone, maybe 13 or 14.

I feel like I've let everyone down, myself, my bf, my family, friends, and all the people who supported me on here last time on LT (and my pharmacist!?! but that might be a step too far?)

Love Guen

Hi, glad to have you back. dont get down over your weight gain, stress is the worst thing for any one and you sounded like you had a lot going on. hope you do well getting back on lipotrim :)

Back