Extra Easy Restarting today so here I go :)

Back on SW today after a break, a break that was longer than I wanted but sometimes life does get in the 'weigh'!

I lost 2st in 8 weeks earlier this year, have put 6lbs on after a 3 month break. Still have 4st to lose. I will say that I did sw 99.9% of the time & the weight fell off. In the past I have dabbled in it and only SW 65% of the time, the results showed that too.

So here is to another 99.9% run at SW. I love the diet but for me its all about getting the brain into healthy eating mode.
The alpine bars and laughing cow cheeses are at the ready ,lol, here I go :)

Well done to all those who have been sw and lost so far, good luck to all newbies like me.

Welcome back and well done on what you achieved earlier in the year and in keeping most of it off.

I totally agree re its about getting the brain in healthy eating mode. I too follow this not quite 100% but almost, and i think that is good for the longer term.

Aren't alpine bars a thortons chocolate lol Wouldn't it be lovley i they were a healthy extra

I know you meant alpen lights but the alpine made me think of choc which always makes me smile.

Welcome back and here is to being 99.9% !

Teresa

Aren't alpine bars a thortons chocolate lol Wouldn't it be lovley i they were a healthy extra

I know you meant alpen lights but the alpine made me think of choc which always makes me smile.

Welcome back and here is to being 99.9% !

Teresa

Alpini bars but close enough!! I could without any problems demolish an entire thorntons shop single handedly. Om nom nom.

*CRAVINGS*

Dust? Anyone? No?

Well done on your restart and good luck!!

Well done getting back on plan hun! Good luck on your weightloss journey :D

Back