Restarting today

Well done Mrs Pink - I love you name by the way I am a massive Pink lover :)

10lbs for you first wi is fab! I'm now on dya 11 of my re-start and going strong to...roll on those summer holidays!

N xx

How you all doing? I am still being good (well, apart from a wee slice of chicken yesterday...:rolleyes:) and looking forward to week 2 of restart WI on Tuesday!:D

Well done on getting through the weekend Mrs Pink! I'm impressed!

Ah, it's not over yet Bex .....!

Hi SkinnyMonks! You can do it (you KNOW you want to..!) Let us know how you're getting on!

Hi...mind if I join in to...Im restartin tomorrow (again!) But its for real...I have hit 17st on the scales and Im not havin it...I was only 15st about 4wks ago!!!
So Good work guys...and good luck anyone else restarting!!

I know Bex... time for a bath and a nail-painting sesh, methinks! Coz there is a roast chicken in the fridge calling my name ....!

A talking chicken! Now thats clever.

You are doing so well with almost 50lbs lost you must be feeling and seeing a huge difference.

Its weigh in day for me tomorrow.

The chicken won, I'm afraid but what the hell.... still in ketosis , just a few more measly calories to burn off ... and 2nd WI tonight! Am pleased I stopped at just a wee bit of chicken ... maybe I am learning how to control myself a little better? (ever the optimist!)
Well done on your first week's loss Jac.

5lbs off tonight at 2nd WI after re-start! Fab I know but I still feel a bit miserable at the prospect of the long way I still have to go .... havent updated ticker yet but I think I've still got just over 5 stones to go..... it will be 9 stones in total if I make it! Feels insurmountable ....*sigh* why did I let myself get into this state in the first place?

5lb is fab Mrs Pink, just think, if you loose 5lb each and every week, you could be at goal in 14 weeks! Not long is it??

Keep yer chin up, you can do this!

Thanks Bexx hadn't thought of it like that .....

5lb off Mrs Pink well done! It is all going in the right decision and before you know it you will be a skinny Mrs Pink :)

5LB is great especially after your big loss last week. Well done

I know exactly what you mean about the long road that is ahead of us.
Some people just put there head down and get on with it and 6 months later they have lost 6-8 stone. Whilst others take a more leisurely approach which takes longer but still gets them to the same destination. I would love to be in the first category but going on past results I fear I will fall into the second.
You have already lost a vast amount of weight in a relatively short period of time. Why not just concentrate on getting to the next stone or getting your bmi under 30 rather than looking all the way to the end.
If your not going to ss on holiday( I couldn't) enjoy making lowcarb healthy choices then get stuck into the diet when you come back.

You will get there

Jac

Thanks Jac - have actually had a wee detour to look at the scenery (if you get my meaning!) but back on the motorway tomorrow:D

Back