Restarting tomorrow.. encouragement and tips please!!

natters

Hi everyone :)

Right, D-day has finally arrived.. tomorrow I am restarting!! I really need a bit of encouragement as this is the THIRD time I have attempted to restart since losing 3 and a half stone last year. Getting fed up now as I really need to shift this last 2st.. any tips for getting me through the first day?? On my previous attempts I've made it to about day 3/4 before crumbling and stuffing my face :( this time needs to be different!!

I can't offer nothing else other than (and i dont want this to come across as rude or anything) but if you are determined to do it you will.

Yeah, the 2nd time around is harder but if you are so determined to get the rest of the weight off you will overcome that 3/4 day hitch and get on with it :)

I can't offer nothing else other than (and i dont want this to come across as rude or anything) but if you are determined to do it you will.

Yeah, the 2nd time around is harder but if you are so determined to get the rest of the weight off you will overcome that 3/4 day hitch and get on with it :)

That's so very true.. my mum always says, "if you say you will you will, and if you say you won't, you won't." I'm much more prepared this time. I've arranged to power walk every night with my friend to keep myself busy and my mind off food.. once i get through this first week i know i'll be fine!! When you restarted did you find your weekly weight losses were less than the first time or just around the same?

I think if you are in the right frame of mind you will succeed. How many weeks were you on it first time around? Good luck with it and keep us posted :) xx

That's so very true.. my mum always says, "if you say you will you will, and if you say you won't, you won't." I'm much more prepared this time. I've arranged to power walk every night with my friend to keep myself busy and my mind off food.. once i get through this first week i know i'll be fine!! When you restarted did you find your weekly weight losses were less than the first time or just around the same?

Good for you. I always found sitting down to a couple hours of a boxset with a big 2litre bottle of water always kept me occupied.

My losses were pretty much the same 2nd time but it really depends on how heavy you are and how much more you 'have' to lose. The lighter you are the more likely you are to have littler losses, but then again that isnt always the case! :)

good luck with it chick :) xxx

hiya sweet im on week 2 of my restart!

wasnt at all in the right frame of mind for it, but just got on with it!

have found some days tough but to be honest once i got through the first 4 days i feel like iv cracked it again, iv slotted back into it and am just telling myself its my own fault for not being able to be trusted with food and thats why im fat!

hope you can stick to it, just tell your self if you get to a week and arent happy on the diet you will stop, but make yourself get to that 7 day point and you will have broken the old habbit of caving!

good luck sweet

xx

Hi Natters. I remember you when I was on this last year. If you really want to lose the weight you can do this diet. Like the others have said, just get past that awkward day 3/4 and you will be flying. Keep your goal in mind, that always help. Keep busy, drink loads and stay positive. I know you can do it this time. You're not alone being a restarter, there are plenty of us about.

Good luck and you can do it!!

Hi Natters
If your are in the right frame of mind you will do it !!!!
I have tried numerous times as well and failed after a few days
This time i was 100% sure i was going to get through the first week and i did without any hiccups, with a great 1st week weight loss

Good luck you can do it xxxx

As above, plus Ive restarted today come on join the club, you know after 4 days it ll be like you never left:)

Back