Restarting tomorrow

mumto1

after messing around for around 2 months im ready to restart my journey. ive got my cdc meeting tomorrow at 1pm kind of looking forward to it and kind of not lol worried about what ive put on and what she will say, just keep saying to myself that this time next week alot of my gain will be gone.
i realise it will be tought this time round and that my losses probably wont be the same but this lovely weather we have had lately has really made me think. i want to wear 3/4 trousers with nice t.shirts and not in black but dont feel comfortable enough at the moment.
so enough is enough afew short months of not eating rubbish and re educating myself is so worth the long term benefits.

sorry to ramble on xx

Hi mumto1, I've been faffing around for a few months too, but today is my proper restart. We won't mention the fact that I scoffed an easter egg at 8am this morning. That is in the past and as of NOW I am back on plan.
Like you the warm weather made me think that I'd like to be able to wear some nice summer clothes - maybe buy some new ones or at least fit into the old ones!
Good luck with the weigh in (I have the same qualms about seeing my CDC later this week) I've got a few shakes left so can hopefully get myself back into ketosis before I see her!

Best of luck with the restart girls,
you`ll do great.I know exactly how you feel RE: the weather.Its horrible not being able to wear nice clothes when you want to .

Back