Restarting tomorrow

bubbs67

Banned
I'm going to give this another go. Sorry to be indecisive but I didn't give it my all. WW is slow and I have all my meals packs left, so this is it. Can't wait to start again :) I'm very determined. My hubby wants me to do this too. Thanks for being so friendly yesterday ppl. It's gonna be tough but am determined to do this now. :) :)

Me too, hows it been so far?

I caved in again. I think it's the steroids I'm on for a chest infection. I just can't decide between S&S or WW. Really want to do this but I don't know if I can live without food for however long it would be. I weighed myself this morning and I was 18st hadn't weighed myself in ages. It's getting into ketosis that bothers me. Would dearly love to give up the cigs too. Supposed to be joining WW next week now with my sister-in-law next Saturday as I wasn't well enough to go this morning. But the S&S is staring at me and I'm so tempted to keep trying with it. I want to lose this weight and fast. But some ppl really do struggle don't they? But I want to give it another go once I'm off the steroids in 4 days time and ordered an ecig so I still get my nicotine fix. I'll have to think about it more. How are you getting on?

I have had many restarts but I have cracked now and I have stopped smoking to using an ecig. You can do it. Think In 12 weeks or so how much weight u will have lost compared to WW. This diet is not forever and when u are at your target think how good u will feel and all the nice clothes you will be able buy. We are near the same weight. You can do it think positive.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

claire2010 said:
I have had many restarts but I have cracked now and I have stopped smoking to using an ecig. You can do it. Think In 12 weeks or so how much weight u will have lost compared to WW. This diet is not forever and when u are at your target think how good u will feel and all the nice clothes you will be able buy. We are near the same weight. You can do it think positive.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :)

Thanks Clair yeh this is what I'm thinking. WW for me would be very slow as can't do much exercise coz of arthritis. Yeh I need encouragement and a kick up the backside haha. At least this is flexible Clair isn't it. But will have to wait until I finish my steroids first. They are giving me an appetite. So how are you getting on I only have an app so can't fill in stats or anything. Had to borrow my friends computer to sign up for minimins. Have u lost a lot? Does it take long to get into ketosis? :) :)

Yeah it is flexible I have four meals a day I don't have the veg or milk think if I had the veg it would make me want to eat more. I am usually in ketosis after three days once I was in ketosis after 2 days. The ecig is really good I am so glad I ordered one been stopped over two weeks now. Don't know how much I have lost as I was weighing myself everyday n getting a bit obsessed with it so gave my scales to my mum. The last time I weighed I had 9lb lost. I joined the gym last week too so go there most days n do 50mins with my personal trainer and then go swimming I find when I am in ketosis I have so much more energy. Took me a while to get my head back into the diet but so glad I am there now. To keep me motivated I have a dress I bought hanging up in a much smaller size n I right down how I feel n cut out pictures n keep in a scrap book it's good to look at if ur feeling fed up n think why am I doing this. I can't wait till Xmas to compare photos of what I looked like last year to Xmas this year. . You can do this :) When you planning to start?

claire2010 said:
Yeah it is flexible I have four meals a day I don't have the veg or milk think if I had the veg it would make me want to eat more. I am usually in ketosis after three days once I was in ketosis after 2 days. The ecig is really good I am so glad I ordered one been stopped over two weeks now. Don't know how much I have lost as I was weighing myself everyday n getting a bit obsessed with it so gave my scales to my mum. The last time I weighed I had 9lb lost. I joined the gym last week too so go there most days n do 50mins with my personal trainer and then go swimming I find when I am in ketosis I have so much more energy. Took me a while to get my head back into the diet but so glad I am there now. To keep me motivated I have a dress I bought hanging up in a much smaller size n I right down how I feel n cut out pictures n keep in a scrap book it's good to look at if ur feeling fed up n think why am I doing this. I can't wait till Xmas to compare photos of what I looked like last year to Xmas this year. . You can do this :) When you planning to start?

Hang on I'll count my steroids. I'll be starting Wednesday? I noticed on another post you struggled. Is it that bad?

I would dearly love to start tomorrow tbh. But have a chest infection. Too much smoking. But the steroids are making me Ravenous lol.

Think they week I was in a bad mood and with stopping smoking at the same time I just had a bad day but just went to bed n was fine the next day. It's not bad at all just keep yourself busy n you will be fine. Cut down on your carbs now n it will be easier over the next few days start drinking the water you need to n have chicken and that :)

Oh yeah sorry didn't mean to upset you or anything. It's just I'd like to start tomorrow so I don't have to start a new post again haha. Will you keep in touch with me. Do u have a diary? That I can keep in touch with you on? :) :)

No you never upset me not at all. :) I don't have a diary I just use my app on my phone to get on this. I have email or facebook?

claire2010 said:
No you never upset me not at all. :) I don't have a diary I just use my app on my phone to get on this. I have email or facebook?

I'm not on fb. Look out for me on Wednesday if you remember? :)

Yeah I will I am on here most days. I have been a member here fur long n think you have to post about 50 times to b able to private mail n tht so once I am there I can mail u hopefully be soon

Okay then. I hope I can do it:) if I disappear then you know why haha. :) bit worried about stopping smoking at the same time. If I'm not on here Wednesday then that's because I'm starting WW. Tbh I don't think I'm strong enough to do it. I smoke a lot and don't think ecig will be strong enough and mild starvation at the same time. Sorry to be indecisive and let you down. I'm gonna do WW with my hubbys sis babes. I pop on here though. I can always restart laterz as the sell by dates last. And tbh I'm frightened of hairloss. and side effects.

Back