Restarting!

HayleeJ

Hey guys, I've been trying to restart for the last week and have failed miserably! I started CD at the beginning of the year and lost 3 stone. Why am I finding it so hard to commit again?!
Any other restarters having the same problem? :(

Hi HayleeJ. I have restarted countless times. Every Monday I am great til 6.00 p.m. hahaha. Anyway, what I find is that one day something just 'clicks' and that's it - away I go. Once I have done about 4 days and got over the worst I won't allow myself to eat because I don't want to undo the first 4 days. Everybody is different but I find that is what happens with me. I try and try and try and then I just do it. This is my 3rd 'successful' CD attempt. Good luck and just take one day at a time.

Aw hun i know how you feel, i also started at the start of the year and lost 3 stone but then started to cheat and before i knew it was wasnt on CD at all. For the last 4 months i have tried and tried to start again. Every week i would tell myself that i am going to try again and it never seemed to happed i always seemed to break it :( never getting past the first day

I dunno whats happened but i am now on day 6 of SS and feeling great. The first 3 days where hell with headaches and feeling sick but on day 4/5 i felt so much better and i feel fighting fit today hehe!!

Come on you know you can do it, take it one day at a time. Start by trying to get through your first day and once you have done that your 2nd day wont be to bad because you wont wanna slip up because you finally done that first day and its took you so long to do it....well thats how i looked at it anyway haha.

Good luck hun <3 xxx

we're here to help and support and motivate x

Hiya bellaboo

Yes this is the cambridge diet. I think its great and is perfect it takes you away from food while you lose the weight and helps yu change your attitude towards food. It helps you see when you are actually hungry and when you just want food. You lose around a stone a month too.

I love this diet :D xxx

I think we can all probably say we've been on and off different diets many times and it feels so rubbish doesn't it when we feel we can't do it.

I hate seeing it at we've 'failed' though when we struggle to stick to a diet - I think you'll all agree that dieting is so tough alot of the time. So many things need to click into place in order to be successful and everyone's different.

I do think we all have it in us though to achieve our goals - forget the diet for a second - where do you want to be?

If you think of it as a road map. You start off at a certain location and your destination is in another - it's either a long journey or a short one depending on where you're heading. Either way, you know you need to get there. Sometimes you can get a bit lost, in which case, signs and help from others can get you back on track - or you can get stuck in a traffic jam where nothing is really moving forward, however you wouldn't turn around and go back to where you started would you? You fight it out regardless of the time it takes you & the frustration until you start moving forward again. Every journey is different but at the end of the day, you can reach your destination :).

Anyway - sorry for the ramble! What i really wanted to say is you can do this. I firmly believe that.

Good luck and keep us updated :)
Jess xxx

I too have spent all last week trying and failing to get back on the plan
I have to say today has been a better day for me
I have decided to do ss+ so I have the extra shake and milk allowance
hopefully this will get me right back on track
you posted this thread yesterday - so I hope today has been better for you :)

Hiya bellaboo

Yes this is the cambridge diet. I think its great and is perfect it takes you away from food while you lose the weight and helps yu change your attitude towards food. It helps you see when you are actually hungry and when you just want food. You lose around a stone a month too.

I love this diet :D xxx

thanks hun ..... is it like the diets where someone makes the meals for you and you just cook them ? xx

Hi guys! Thanks for all your lovely words of inspiration, and guess what?! Today was a success! I managed a whole day and I am so proud of myself but couldnt have done it without the encouragment of you all, Thank you! :D
On to day 2! :)

Back