Restarting!

Lana

So today I collected my shakes and I start tomorrow. I can't get to class until a week thur when I will have childcare but I was so eager to start.

I've just suffered my second miscarriage last week. I'm looking at the positive side of it and seeing this as time to get the weight off before we have another baby. I'm also my sisters bridesmaid in may so I need to feel good in my dress.

I don't want my children picking up on my eating habits and yoyo dieting so I have to do it now.

I'm feeling more positive this time and am ready to go!

im sorry to hear of ur loss..... welcome to LL!! xxx

Welcome on board!
You are officially in the most supportive place on the net! ;)
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
I had one a year and a half ago while I was two months into LL and that just messed me up. I gained all the weight back on and then some. It's such a traumatic experience.
It took me a year to get myself back on track and in September I've restarted my LL journey. I'm now getting close to my goal and apart from few small hiccups it's been amazing!
If I can do it you can do it too! You will do great.
What an inspirational reason to change your life and lose weight!
You go girl!
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriage, but great news you are so positive about what changes you need to make and recognising the impact your eating habits can have on your children. Wish I was that smart when my daughter was growing up! She's 20 now and tiny, never finishes a meal etc etc thankfully she is a healthy tiny! x

Good luck with your journey and you are in the right place this place is full of amazing peopel with hearts of gold! x

welcome Lana. I'm sorry about your miscarriage. You must still be feeling the loss. I'm sorry to hear you lost a baby too Mags. I didn't know. So many of you ladies are really positive about moving on with your lives. I do admire you. I wish you luck Lana.
:welcome2:

Back