Restarting!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lana, 15 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lana

Lana Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Total
    So today I collected my shakes and I start tomorrow. I can't get to class until a week thur when I will have childcare but I was so eager to start.

I've just suffered my second miscarriage last week. I'm looking at the positive side of it and seeing this as time to get the weight off before we have another baby. I'm also my sisters bridesmaid in may so I need to feel good in my dress.

I don't want my children picking up on my eating habits and yoyo dieting so I have to do it now.

I'm feeling more positive this time and am ready to go!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    im sorry to hear of ur loss..... welcome to LL!! xxx

4. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Welcome on board!
    You are officially in the most supportive place on the net! ;)
    Sorry to hear about your miscarriage.
    I had one a year and a half ago while I was two months into LL and that just messed me up. I gained all the weight back on and then some. It's such a traumatic experience.
    It took me a year to get myself back on track and in September I've restarted my LL journey. I'm now getting close to my goal and apart from few small hiccups it's been amazing!
    If I can do it you can do it too! You will do great.
    What an inspirational reason to change your life and lose weight!
    You go girl!
    :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriage, but great news you are so positive about what changes you need to make and recognising the impact your eating habits can have on your children. Wish I was that smart when my daughter was growing up! She's 20 now and tiny, never finishes a meal etc etc thankfully she is a healthy tiny! x

Good luck with your journey and you are in the right place this place is full of amazing peopel with hearts of gold! x

6. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    welcome Lana. I'm sorry about your miscarriage. You must still be feeling the loss. I'm sorry to hear you lost a baby too Mags. I didn't know. So many of you ladies are really positive about moving on with your lives. I do admire you. I wish you luck Lana.
    :welcome2:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.