restarting

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Bobbi, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.91%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    i am back here again. I fell off the exante wagon a few months back, I am pretty sure its much harder to get back on each time you fall off. I have maintained so I am not going to beat myself up about it too much.

Anyway, I am here with some new determination, and after lurking for a day or two I realise that I need all you minis to help me through this.

I started TS today, I didn't weight myself - I guess I forgot so I will do that tomorrow and update my stats. The only fly in the ointment is that I am off on a mini break to Poland on Sunday for a few days and there are at least two meals that I will have to sit down and eat as we are meeting people. I have to be strong and makes some choices. Hoever starting today is good, if I had waitied till I come back then that would have been another two weeks gone by and you all know what damage that can do.

My goal is to lose at least two stone before I go on my two week holiday to Tenerife in September.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Predator

Predator Silver Member

Start Weight:
    241.8lb
    Current Weight:
    212.1lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    29.7lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya Bobbi, I've done TFR for 3 weeks on Tuesday, but on Wednesday I'm off to Denmark for a week so I'll be off Exante for that week, but I've already purchased my next months supply so when I come back I'm straight back into it, re-living my first week hell!!!

You are not alone in your restart!!! :D

4. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Welcome back and at least you have come back .... looking forward to hearing of your progress and your super losses for your holiday x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.