restarting

faerieheavyboot

Hello :)

At the beginning of the year I lost over 2 stone doing Slimming World, which got me to my target weight. Unfortunatley I let myself slip for the rest of the year and have put it all back on again!
I am absolutley determined to lose it all again, and I've come back to this forum to get more support with losing weight. The people on this forum were an immense amount of help last time around.

Talk to you all soon!

Kate x

Hi there...I too lost a lot of weight with SW sometime ago and then left. I finally decided to rejoin again 3 weeks ago. I was terrified of going back as I felt such a failure, but as my clothes were becoming impossible to wear I had to do something. I rejoined another group, not the one I used to go to. And I am so glad I did. The welcome I recieved was like going back to my family. This time round I started straight away with a food diary and have kept it going now for the 3 weeks. And in that time I have lost 10 1/2 pounds.Stick with it...you have done it before, so you know it works. Just take your time and set yourself realistic goals for yourself, even if it is just 1 pound every couple of weeks....It doesn't matter how slow it comes off, just as long as it does.Good luck Kate x

Hey!

I started with MFP and lost a bit of weight but with a lot of things going in in my personal life, I lost track, weight came back and now I need to get myself back on target.

I joined my local Slimming World on October 3rd, 2011 and lost 2lb in my first week.

Good luck. x

Hiya. That may as well have been me talking. I ave put back on a stone of the 5 stone i lost and am miserable. But like you found this site the best motivation and hope to get the same this time as i cant afford ww meetings unil after xmas. Good luck on your journey and keep posting to let s know hw you are getting on x x x

I'm also having another try. Lost 2 or 3 times but lose the plot. Must keep the pace this time as I need to lose it more than ever now. :(

Good luck girls!

My best tip would be to think about maintenance , even at this point while you're still losing weight. This is my third time of reaching goal and I have done something differently this time around... I thought long and hard about how i would maintain. I read up on the subject. I use various tools to keep me on track. And I have told myself that if my weight goes up by 2lbs to 9 stone 7, then I will immediately make cut backs for a few days instead of avoiding the scales and eventually getting back on to see that I have put 12lbs back on.

I truly believe that this is making a difference this time around. Happy to help in any way I can - just shout : )

long time since I last visited here ,I was doing ok until the summer and have taken all this time to get motivated again,some days are easy and others so had I want to eat everthing.Need to update my ticker and review my targets.
Good luck to everyone restarting

I'm a returner to the forum too, lost just over 2.5st on SW EE in a year and 10 months. Slower than I would like but then if I'm honest with myself and you guys I do go over my Syns a lot and have never made it through a fully documented food diary week!

Back