Restaurant dilema

Soaps

My OH is a skinny 10 stone food lover who can eat 2 as much as me and never gains a pound. He is finding my being on Cambridge really difficult. We are going out for a meal tonight, obviously I wont go mad and figured I would stick to a very low carb option. Any ideas on what to have or where to go. Ideally somewhere that wont do too much damage. I lost 4lbs and 11 inches in my first week!

Your OH sounds just like mine, he is only 10 stone on a bad day and eats whatever he likes, but I have eaten out twice this week and still managed to lose 4lb, so here is what I did. Saturday we went to a Harvester and I had the garlicky spitroast chicken, but I didn't eat my corn on the cob or chips, but did get a bowl of salad which consisted of lettuce, pepper and half a tomato, I could also have had cucumber but hate the stuff, and was really full after eating this. On Monday we went to a carvery and I had a piece of each of the meats and some brocolli and cabbage (plus a piece of crackling) and never ate the potatoes and yorkshire, so stick to meat and low carb veg and avoid potatoes and floury stuff like the bread rolls....

If it was me, I would go to a Thai restaurant and have some steamed fish with some nice Thai spices. No rice, but maybe a small salad.
Not sure if you even like Thai food, but eating stong flovours, slowly with lots of water might just help?
Best of luck x

I'd also go for fish based type food, anything chicken will have usually been cooked in a sauce/marinade type thing so steer clear unless you knows its pure chicken if you see wot i mean lol

Back