Restaurants

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I think I am going crazy :D. I am going to see Enrique Inglasias on Thursday night. I arranged it for my sisters birthday (surprise) and there are 5 of us going. We are meeting in the town at 6 and going for a meal and a drink (them, not me). For the first time in my life I have just rang a restaurant and asked them that if the rest of the party are eating their food, would they make up my CD soup for me :D:D. He was italian and was struggling to understand what I was meaning and was saying "yes madam, of course you can eat soup here":D. I said, "no, will you make my own for me if I bring it myself". Thankfully he started to laugh and said of course. MMmmmmmmm another good night to look forward to - yummy soup and water. But ................... I am in Row 6 and I am sure Enrique will appreciate my efforts when he asks me back to his room:worthy:

Oh my god..... Enrique and the 6th row.... oh my god I want to come!!!!! How gorge!!!!!!:gimi:

Anyway - hun you are doing so well and imagine the gorge Italian waiter bringing you your CD soup - cant think of a better way or unique way of getting my soup :jelous: It will be the best tasting soup you have or will have ever xx

Thats dedication Mia - I'm very proud of you (in a strange internet "mammy" type of way)

I would sneak a bar in with you to have along with your soup.

:D

Oh wow!!! Lucky lucky!!!

I don't think I would be able to eat anything i would be so excited!!!

Have a great time and well done on your choice of food!

Sarah
x
P.S. Send him my love!!!

It would be far less trouble to take a bar, wouldn't it? (I must say I can't ever envisage a situation where I would have a soup or shake outside the house - far too much aggravation! I would die of embarrassment I think, asking someone else to mix me a CD soup, lol! :eek:) I would munch my bar very slowly, and have loads of black coffee to wash it down. You'll probably feel filled up by then, and later on you won't care anyway! :D ;)

hahah girls - i love it you are soo jealous hahahaha. I'm sorry to disappoint you all though - he is mine. When we are 'spent' (OMG what a naff word), my and Enrique will have some pillow talk about my CD journey. He will tell me how fantastic I look and how much more 'flexible' ;) I am since I lost weight etc etc and I will tell him it all though CD. He may be a CD convert lol

I would die of embarrassment I think, asking someone else to mix me a CD soup, lol! :eek:)

:confused: I am not in the least bit embarrassed. I would rather have a soup, in a bowl, and feel like I am eating it the same as the rest of the group/

hahah girls - i love it you are soo jealous hahahaha. I'm sorry to disappoint you all though - he is mine. When we are 'spent' (OMG what a naff word), my and Enrique will have some pillow talk about my CD journey. He will tell me how fantastic I look and how much more 'flexible' ;) I am since I lost weight etc etc and I will tell him it all though CD. He may be a CD convert lol

Erm excuse me missy what happened to sharing..... :rolleyes:

Have a fab time and I will be thinking of you and drooling in my own little mind..... mmmmmmm xxx:jelous:

Ah ok then - you can have him second lol

I look forward to it... thanks hun x:D

What a hoot!!
I do hope Enrique takes his beenie hat off for the important moments..........like when you get to the part when you are telling him about the huge selection of flavours of shakes and soups you have tried on your CD journey. How the mix a mousse can transform any shake to a yummy pudding!!!
Have a lovely time and maybe a tetra in your back pocket may be useful to make sure you keep your energy up!!

Good on you Mia.. Go girl!!!
Well done you for doing that .. Its kind of like if you ask them in advance you know your going to stick with it.
Im very proud of you hon thats fantastic!!
You are going to be in that bikini on the beach !!!! xx

What a hoot!!
I do hope Enrique takes his beenie hat off for the important moments..........like when you get to the part when you are telling him about the huge selection of flavours of shakes and soups you have tried on your CD journey. How the mix a mousse can transform any shake to a yummy pudding!!!
Have a lovely time and maybe a tetra in your back pocket may be useful to make sure you keep your energy up!!

My Rique (that my pet name for him :)) can leave his hat on - just like the Tom Jones song. I don't mind, I could live with seeing him in only his hat:D:D. He can taste anything I've got - tetras, bars, mousse, soup, shake. I will take the spare tetra, but it will be for Rique - he's the one that will need the extra energy. I just hope that b***h Anna doesn't call again and interrupt us!!!

Hopefully a "full report" will follow!

Back