restless legs?

melissa85

Silver Member
was just wondering if anyone suffers fae restless legs when going to bed i never use to but now ive got it a lot?

Hi, i really feel for you:cry:I have not had anything on this diet but did previously whilst pregnant. I had it from day one and my OH slept on the sofa all that time. At 5 months my consultant put me back on folic acid and extra multi vitamins as I was carrying twins. Within 2 days the restless legs had gone :eek: It was fantastic. I sware it was the multi vitamins. I know pregnancy and CD are a world apart but maybe its the vitamins side? It may be worth a try to get some and I hope they settle down soon :) x

My legs have got restless with the menopause but back on the HRT now so hopefully that will help. So I'm thinking it is a hormonal problem. :sigh:

Hi, i really feel for you:cry:I have not had anything on this diet but did previously whilst pregnant. I had it from day one and my OH slept on the sofa all that time. At 5 months my consultant put me back on folic acid and extra multi vitamins as I was carrying twins. Within 2 days the restless legs had gone :eek: It was fantastic. I sware it was the multi vitamins. I know pregnancy and CD are a world apart but maybe its the vitamins side? It may be worth a try to get some and I hope they settle down soon :) x
My middle daughter is 20 weeks pregnant with twins. She conceived them on her first ivf attempt and we are absolutely overjoyed. Myself and her partner's mum have been invited to attend the 20 weeks scan this Friday and I can't wait!!! How did you find the pregnancy?

Hmm, so it could be caused by vitamin deficiency? Surely we get 100% of the vits we need? or do some people need more than others?

I have restless legs at times and it's so annoying...
Plus im tired but i just cant get to sleep..
Thought i was going mad.. with the legs.. am glad you posted this.. :)

I also get restless legs (well usually only one leg lol) every now and then, and while its not painful or anything, its an odd feeling and makes falling sleep hard

My middle daughter is 20 weeks pregnant with twins. She conceived them on her first ivf attempt and we are absolutely overjoyed. Myself and her partner's mum have been invited to attend the 20 weeks scan this Friday and I can't wait!!! How did you find the pregnancy?
Wow congratulations thats fantastic! Bet you cant wait. I have sent you a message and friend request so I do not take over the board with my twin stories ;-) x

Back