Restoration Journey

melodylove

I have started Lipotrim yesterday. For long, I have been feeling so low and lost my self confidence. Hope this this journey leads me to restoration of my figure and confidence. I am determined to do it for 12 weeks and see what difference that will bring to my life. There are so many people on this site that have changed their lives amazingly and I hope I will be like one of them.

Melody

If you have the drive and determination you will definately do it!!
I never thought I could, and I am! Good luck, and if you ever get stuck come on here!

Best of luck to you Melody - if you stick at LT, your confidence will start to come back. This diet works fast and works well. You can do it! x

Welcome & good luck melody ' like you my confidence took a beating with the weight gain etc , my first stint at this I lost approx 4 stone I'm nowback to loose the next 3 stone , I'm doing it in spurts of a few months , due to health etc then I'm maintaining for a few weeks & back at it . Best of luck on your weigh loss
Tigger x

Thank you ladies for your support. I am on day 5 today and going strong. My only weakness at the moment is that I cannot concentrate on the essay writing I have to do this summer. If anyone has done this diet while studying, I would really like to hear from their experience. I don't know may be it is a first week thing. I hope it is:) Good to hear your amazing losses. Being overweight has affected my self worth so adversely that I have become more and more withdrawn. I always dread if I meet anyone I know and comment on my weight gain. And it really does hurt to the core if someone did that. Thanks again for your encouragement and best of luck to your journeys as well!
Melody

Don't worry Melody, it gets loads easier, the first week is the worst but once you're in ketosis the hunger dies down and you will feel a lot better about it and hopefully it will be easier to study. Just hang in there. :)

Thanks Skinny! Today in fact has been a lot easier. Come on WI day

Hey all!
I just got back from my first WI and I have lost 4.7kg (10.36lbs) in the first week. I am super happy. I have been 100% and that is how it is gonna continue. God help me!

melodylove said:
Hey all!
I just got back from my first WI and I have lost 4.7kg (10.36lbs) in the first week. I am super happy. I have been 100% and that is how it is gonna continue. God help me!

Wow that's a fantastic result melody! Well done :)

Well done melody , great result , I was same last week & it does motivate you
Best of luck foe week 2
Tigger

Thanks Sarah and Tigger, I am so full of energy and motivated than ever. I feel way better than the time I was stuffing myself with a lot of food. It gets easier i guess past week 1. I have come down with toothache and i don't know what to do with it...yuk. How are you getting on?
Melody X

Back