Result after my 1st week on xenical....

RainbowRose

Gold Member
.... I have lost 8lbs! :D

So happy, motivated, proud etc etc etc :) and grinning ear to ear :D

Realistically I know it won't stay such a high weight loss every week..but for this week....I feel like partying (only low fat food of course ;) )..you are all welcome, bring a bottle of diet juice with you!

and now on to week 2 :eek:

:happy096:
Well done hun xx

conga rats :D I was on orlistat/xenical a couple of years back and lost about 3 stone unfortunately through no-ones fault but my own I put it back on but the nurse said if I can proove I can change my lifestyle I can have another go :D

I'm really pleased for you!

fantastic loss well done!

well done thats FAB news!!!!

Thank you all.

I am managing week two so far so good. (scared to tempt fate by saying I am almost finding it easy! :eek: )
Good weather has got me out and about walking twice as much and my next weigh in result will be posted on tuesday next week as i am away from laptop on Monday.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

WOW...8 lbs off well done! Keep up the good work x

Thanks Alli

what an inspiration you are..I am starting at the same weight as you did, so fingers crossed I can achieve what you have!..yippee

Me too, more or less same starting weight so that's a great loss in 3 weeks. I have been offered Orlistat and am 99.99% sure I will start it.

Hi Jacqui

I'm actually going onto week 5 tomorrow, (this is an old post) we won't talk too much about week 4 ha ha..see my big fat failure post on this page?

Wishing you an oceanful of luck and I'll be watching your progress!

Hi all. I've been on xenical for almost 2 weeks. i can tell that I've lost weight already but my doc is weighing me once a month as I don't want to know my weight as it will depress me (I've a history of eating disorders).

I've been really cautious so far and just eating low fat convenience food. However, I do know that they contain a lot of sugar. I think I have enough confidence to start doing my own low fat meals but don't fancy counting calories!

There are some posts on this forum that say that Xenical won't work on a low fat diet as it needs fat to work?! I was under the impression that you HAD to have a low fat diet or face unpleasant consequences! It is my impression that Xenical gets rid of most of the little fat that you do eat? Could someone clarify as I'm really enthusiastic about Xenical and really want it to work. It's def keeping me on the straight and narrow as I'm too scared to eat any fat!

Hi Rosebud

welcome and good luck!

You seemed to have posted in an old thread of mine, which is absolutely no problem, but if you start a new thread under your name, everyone is more likely to see it and read it!

Most have read this old thread of mine and may skip past it.

if you read Pinki Punkstar's sticky at the top of the page, you will find answers to all your questions whilst you wait for other replies.

I look forward to chatting with you :)

Sorry! Would be happy to talk to you if you don't mind. How are you getting on? It's 2 weeks on Tuesday for me. I'm only getting weighed once a month by my doctor as I have a history of bulimia and think it would depress me too much.

I have done my measurements though which wasn't pleasant but it will motivate me to see the figures going down!

Hi Rosebud..talk away, I'm always looking for someone to talk to :)

I was doing so well, 14lbs in 3 weeks, then went crazy for a few days last week and really disappointed myself :mad: BUT I am back on track now!

I weigh myself every monday morning, and 4 weekly at the docs..last time his scales matched mine exactly :D

Sorry to hear you've had probs in the past, but lets look forward to this challenge together and do it sensibly, we'll be so glad when we reach that finishing line!

Contact me anytime you want a chat :)

Good luck :D

Back