Resveratrol anyone?

It was more the health benefits that made me want to try it, but the lack of hunger is a handy side effect hehe :)

It was more the health benefits that made me want to try it, but the lack of hunger is a handy side effect hehe :)

How many MGs are you taking a day? I have looked on Amazon and it seems to come in all sorts of dosage. Just looked it up on wiki and it says its derived from Japanese knotweed - how bizarre and lovely to see something good come out of that householders nightmare!

I take 50mgs in the morning and its made a HUGE difference in my hunger....its almost like what hunger?! Even on a DD Im not hungry....I think its well worth trying tbh, anything that stops me being hungry can only be a good thing!!

[h=1]Life Extension Resveratrol with Pterostilbene 100 Mg Veggie Capsules, 60-Count[/h]Resveratrol With Pterostilbene, 60 100 mg Veggie Capsules Resveratrol with Pterostilbene100 mg, 60 vegetarian capsules Item Catalog Number: 01410 In 2003, the Life Extension Foundation introduced a purified resveratrol supplement that was later documented to favorably alter some of the changes in gene expression that cause us to age. What differentiates Life Extension's resveratrol: It provides 100% standardized trans-resveratrol plus a full spectrum of natural compounds from the grape that have demonstrated remarkable biological properties

this is the one I ordered not arrived yet :)

I take 200 mgs of resveratrol a day, usually with breakfast and tea. :)

hey everyone where do you get this im interested in having a look xx

Paulinegin said:
Loads on Amazon, Missie.

P x

Just had a look it's mental!!! Which one have u got P cxx

hey jacci are you seeing any major changes in appetite? xx

blimey well if anything stops my hunger im gonna have a read........thats my main problem!!!!

and the health benefits sound wicked xxx

this os the one that arrived today found some more info about it
[h=1]Life Extension Resveratrol With Pterostilbene Description
[/h]
    • Antioxidant Promotes Healthy DNA
    • For Longer Life
In 2003, the Life Extension Foundation® introduced a purified resveratrol supplement that was later documented to favorably alter some of the changes in gene expression that causes us to age. On January 25, 2009, CBS News 60 Minutes featured an in-depth report on the multiple benefits that resveratrol may confer in slowing and even reversing certain aspects of aging.

What differentiates Life Extension's resveratrol: It provides 100% standardized trans-resveratrol plus a full spectrum of natural compounds from the grape that have demonstrated remarkable biological properties. Most products currently on the market contain varying quantities of trans- and cis-resveratrol, and fail to provide enough trans-resveratrol for optimal results. In addition, Life Extension has added pterostilbene, which researchers have found works in a synergistic fashion with resveratrol to activate one's 'longevity genes'.

Research funded by Life Extension has shown that a combination of low-dose (20 milligrams) resveratrol plus grapeseed extract induced many of the favorable gene expression changes seen in calorie-restricted animals. Other studies, however, have indicated that higher doses may be needed to obtain all of resveratrol's positive benefits including:

• Improved insulin sensitivity
  • Enhanced mitochondrial function
  • Reduced expression of inflammatory factors
  • Protection against the toxic effects of a high-fat diet
Life Extension has meticulously evaluated published studies on resveratrol and pterostilbene to establish doses people might need to take to duplicate these remarkable laboratory findings. The results of Life Extension's analysis yield a wide range of potentially effective doses of resveratrol and pterostilbene.

Resveratrol with Pterostilbene provides 100 mg of trans-resveratrol plus 120 mg of quercetin to facilitate resveratrol absorption. The pterostilbene content of this formula (250 micrograms) is equivalent to over 10 cups of blueberries.

Free Of
Milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, rice, sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives. Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

mummy2beslim said:
this os the one that arrived today found some more info about it
[h=1]Life Extension Resveratrol With Pterostilbene Description
[/h]

[*] Antioxidant Promotes Healthy DNA

[*] For Longer Life

In 2003, the Life Extension Foundation® introduced a purified resveratrol supplement that was later documented to favorably alter some of the changes in gene expression that causes us to age. On January 25, 2009, CBS News 60 Minutes featured an in-depth report on the multiple benefits that resveratrol may confer in slowing and even reversing certain aspects of aging.

What differentiates Life Extension's resveratrol: It provides 100% standardized trans-resveratrol plus a full spectrum of natural compounds from the grape that have demonstrated remarkable biological properties. Most products currently on the market contain varying quantities of trans- and cis-resveratrol, and fail to provide enough trans-resveratrol for optimal results. In addition, Life Extension has added pterostilbene, which researchers have found works in a synergistic fashion with resveratrol to activate one's 'longevity genes'.

Research funded by Life Extension has shown that a combination of low-dose (20 milligrams) resveratrol plus grapeseed extract induced many of the favorable gene expression changes seen in calorie-restricted animals. Other studies, however, have indicated that higher doses may be needed to obtain all of resveratrol's positive benefits including:

[*] Improved insulin sensitivity

[*] Enhanced mitochondrial function

[*] Reduced expression of inflammatory factors

[*] Protection against the toxic effects of a high-fat diet

Life Extension has meticulously evaluated published studies on resveratrol and pterostilbene to establish doses people might need to take to duplicate these remarkable laboratory findings. The results of Life Extension's analysis yield a wide range of potentially effective doses of resveratrol and pterostilbene.

Resveratrol with Pterostilbene provides 100 mg of trans-resveratrol plus 120 mg of quercetin to facilitate resveratrol absorption. The pterostilbene content of this formula (250 micrograms) is equivalent to over 10 cups of blueberries.

Free Of
Milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, rice, sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives. Disclaimer
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ahhhh thanks hun zx how u getting on with it?

Last edited:
Back