retail therapy - a great way to motivate!

they do ship to the uk, and their stuff is beautifully made, really nice fabric etc I was buying at xl but now they are two big on me *sad face* best to look at their measurement guide ( i think there is one you can click on for each dress). I have the black dress with swallows on and the blue dress covered in anchors, my goal dress is a black wiggle dress with lime green skull embroidery... so many i want when i am thin

better not choose one til im at goal lol how much is shippin usually hun you know? im gunna save up n go mad hehe x though workin 7 days a week i dont get much time to wear them :(

its about 30 dollars i think (they do work out a bit pricey i suppose especially if you are going to shrink out of them soon) but they arrive really quickly have ordered on late late tuesday night then got it on friday am best to buy in bulk or with friends and split the cost... they do wash well, mine have been fine in the washing machine no bobbles or colour runs and i wear them a lot, i do wash them buy themselves but thats about as much care as you need to take...

this thread has definately given me a boost :)

its exciting isn't it, not long not long.... so many dresses so little time oooo i can't wait, i will have to brave and take some pictures and post them

its exciting isn't it, not long not long.... so many dresses so little time oooo i can't wait, i will have to brave and take some pictures and post them

definately, id love to see pics x

Back