Return from the Deep Dark Depths of Carnage!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Hi all!

I have tippy toed as delicately as one of those awesomely exotic Hippopotomuses from Fantasia back into the world of Minimins.
I totally came off LL in March. A few reasons really. Mostly that I was totally miserable. I couldn't handle the amount of attention I was getting from boys :ashamed0005: and aparently neither could some of my "friends". Oddly enough, just after I gave up/fell off the wagon/jumped ship/quit the "friends" in question became very hostile. I suppose the combination of new super hot moi and alcohol did not give them any cause for celebration at all.
So after a few months of solid partying, getting to know a fair few boys ;), holidays, and general stupidity. Oh yes it has been an AMAZING few months I have lost those "friends". But I have made new ones. I have inspired people to lose weight and I have better control over some of my emotions.
I will be returning to a weight loss programme in January once Christmas is firmly out of the way. It really did not help me last year. It will more than likely be Lighter Life!!

And for those of you who are curious, I have not put all of the weight back on. I lost 6 and a half stone in total. I went from a size 26 to an 18. I'm now 22-24 again. :cry: Weightwise, I don't know. I threw the scales out! :D

This time around, I'm not letting anyone get me down and I know that the people I have around me are not going to sabotage me. Those who did are the ones who now have to watch my escapades on Facebook to see what they are missing out on!

Thanks to those who sent me PM's worrying about me too!!

Oh and Daisydoll, I was at V Festival. I think. I kinda remember it. But it was calm in comparison to Download Festival - so mad I got a concusion and had to be carried back to first aid!!!

B x

Hello there
Sounds like you have had an amazing, wonderful, terrifying, happy, sad, rollercoaster of a year - also sounds like you have learned a hell of a lot about yourself. It's hard to let go of friends but I have learned that if after a long time of take without any give, the best way is to move on without them and make room in your life for friends who both give and take. Sounds like you have done that.
Wishing you all the very best of luck in January.
Much love
xxx

Hi Bek

Good to hear from you. I'm sure you'll get back into the swing of it in January. You have oodles of experience to use to keep you focused this time around. xx

Aww thank you all! It is nice see some familiar faces and see them still doing well. BL you are like a total legend. You know that!? Sooo happy to see you are still maintaining!

B x

Beki!!!
hi there
i did look out for you at V - not that i can remember much about it, i drank sooooo much and ate only 1 jacket potato the whole weekend!!! was good tho
really good to hear from you - make sure you get back on here often when you restart in jan
daisy x

Very best of Luck on your second time around. xx :)

Hi Beki, welcome back to the fold

Beki!!!
hi there
i did look out for you at V - not that i can remember much about it, i drank sooooo much and ate only 1 jacket potato the whole weekend!!! was good tho
really good to hear from you - make sure you get back on here often when you restart in jan
daisy x

I was in a similar state! I ate nothing but noodles and drank anything I could get my hands on! I do seem to remember running around on the Saturday in a Pink Lady Gaga wig and a long t-shirt and very little else!! Met some nice army boys though. It was very good fun indeed.

Hi Beki, welcome back to the fold

OMG! Look at you! I so remember when you first started. . . . Well done you!!

Hi Beki

Welcome back.
Looking good girl - love the hair xx:flirt2:

Welcome back.
Looking good girl - love the hair xx:flirt2:

It's all about the blonde isn't it!?

Well, I haven't got a date yet but I have spoken to my LLC and I'm returning in January 2010.

Hopefully it will all go better second time around. I am preparing for it being less easy than the first time!!!!

B x

It's all about the blonde isn't it!?

Well, I haven't got a date yet but I have spoken to my LLC and I'm returning in January 2010.

Hopefully it will all go better second time around. I am preparing for it being less easy than the first time!!!!

B x

Well done!

But, just a suggestion - if you are preparing for it to be more difficult - then it will be! ;) Start thinking it will be a breeze cause you know what to expect, you now know what not to do, and you already know it works - so - in theory - it should be easier! ;) :) Change the mindset now and start thinking positive - will make it easier. :)

Well done!

But, just a suggestion - if you are preparing for it to be more difficult - then it will be! ;) Start thinking it will be a breeze cause you know what to expect, you now know what not to do, and you already know it works - so - in theory - it should be easier! ;) :) Change the mindset now and start thinking positive - will make it easier. :)

Although this slightly twisted my melon, I get it. I shall work on the positive thinking then. :wee::hmm: < Geddit?! Happy thoughts!!! Haha!

Glad you are back with us and are ready to finish your journey. As BL said you know what to expect so if you play by the rules then you will succeed.

Good luck hun x x

Sooooo....... starting TODAY!

OMG! How did that come around so quickly?
Daddy is starting LL tomorrow. And he also has recently become obsessed with his Nintendo Wii thingy! Mother is on the slimfast, baby bro has started at a "meathead" gym (whatever that is when its at home) and it living off protein shakes! And my bff is spending all of her free time at the gym so I have a nice little nest of support going on! Even the next door neighbour has jumped on the "I need to lose a stone in January" ship that seems to be passing through town at the moment. Don't you just love January!! Easiest month of the year to "diet" if you ask me! ;)

So here I am, raising my last glass of Pepsi to the week ahead. The first week. And somehow, I think the Pepsi will be missed the most!

hi beki
good luck.
i'm on day 4 - back on packs for a few weeks, might do a version of LLL if i get bored, i want to lose 10-14lbs

i thought it was going to be awful getting back into it, but fingers crossed its ok so far!

yes i agree, january is def a good month to start - noone at work is questioning me not eating as everyone is on slimfast or counting points etc

daisy x

hi beki
good luck.
i'm on day 4 - back on packs for a few weeks, might do a version of LLL if i get bored, i want to lose 10-14lbs

i thought it was going to be awful getting back into it, but fingers crossed its ok so far!

yes i agree, january is def a good month to start - noone at work is questioning me not eating as everyone is on slimfast or counting points etc

daisy x

Ahh come on Daisy! You know that stone will fall off in no time on LL! You'll be fine babe!!! :D

Wow Beki - how good to see you back. Well good in the sense that I've always loved the way you write. Will you have another blog again?

I'm not around much now :eek: but wish you all the best for round two.

Hmm... new blog. Perhaps I will! Thank you!

"See" you soon(ish) then!!!

goodluck hun ,
theres so much support on here , im sure youll do great :0)

Hi Beki

You always did like a bit of carnage as I remember!
I know you can rise to the challenge again this time girl. xx

Back