returned with tail between legs

doingthisforme

oh were did 2010 go, ive messed about with every diet AGAIN this year and although its christmas next week i am restarting tomorrow. I cannot spend another year like this. So im back and back to slimming world for good! if i mention another change or diet please feel free to kick up up the backside and remind me off this post haha. Hopefully will see alot of you around xx

hiya u are exactly the same as me! i am the worst "forum jumper" ever!but like u iv decided sw is the way to go for me and iv restarted today, maybe we cud buddy up n support each other?good luck :) xxx

Hi hun was just gonna post on your thread that i was a forum jumper to haha. Good luck xx will defo be around to support you

Hi there! Really brave of you to start so near to Christmas, just shows how determined you are.

Keep that feeling and the weight will drop off you.

Good luck xxx

Thanks guys x

im glad to no im not only one :)x

hi doingthisforme welcome back to s/w i have jumped about in different forums as well and after having a 3 day binge was also thinking of moving again to a different diet u know what its like u think u will get ur frame of mind back if u change but i have been successful on s/w so far and do think its the best plan so just need a kick up the arse feel free to do it :cry:

Hi Val,

We all have time like that, im sure at somepoint we will be kicking each others back side haha

Kel x

Well at least u are back now ... good luck xxxx

Back