Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Returners for small amount of loss - whats RTM like?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by Blonde Logic, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi peeps...

Just wondering if anyone has returned to LL just to lose 1 or 2 stone only....and what you have been told RTM would be like?

I have returned to lose a final stone and maybe a few more pounds, and was told I could be fastracked on RTM.

Just wondering what others experiences have been?

Thanks!

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. annaphylactic

annaphylactic Guess who's back...?

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(19.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey BL... sorry for hijacking your thread, but just spotted that you are returning like me. I start tomorrow as I mentioned on your profile... and am hoping to lose 2 stone. I am not sure what the RTM will be like for me - particularly as I didn't do it first time around. I am less of a 'returner' than a 'continuer-that-has-had-a-break' I suppose. I am hoping to do the 12 week RTM.

Are you doing the last stone in full abstinence or LLL? With LLL I think the RTM is always only 4 weeks as standard. They might fast track you as you have had such success maintaining.

Out of interest - are you looking to lose this last stone because you didn't lose it before? Or is it weight you've put on since coming of abstinence? Just curious - makes no odds really, but be interested to know if it's because you felt you never quite got there, or otherwise. I am feeling great about myself at the moment, but I have a nagging feeling that I never got to where I wanted to be, and because of that I am determined to kick myself into touch and get the last couple off once and for all :)

A xx

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi hon, I put on about 6 or 7 pounds after a holiday and then the death of my cat, which was really awful and traumatic - so I decided to go back in to abs and continue for the last stone that I chose not to lose first time around, so really, more of a continuer then a returner, if that makes sense.

This is my last week in abs, and back to real life next week. Can;t wait!!! :D

Good luck to you hon!@!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.