returning after 2 years

Shearer's wife

Hi Everyone, I lost 3 stone on lighter life and tried to keep it off and lose additional weight with Cambridge, massive fail. I'm now on day 1 and trying so hard to stick to it! I know the weight will come off quickly if I can and I will be able to fit back into my size 12's - can't wait! Best get a bit more water down me! Xxxxx

Welcome Shearer's wife:welcome2:

Good luck with your new start with CD. You did very well to lose 3 stone with LL!

You did it before and I am sure you will do it again.

If you need any help please ask:)

Shearer's wife said:
Hi Everyone, I lost 3 stone on lighter life and tried to keep it off and lose additional weight with Cambridge, massive fail. I'm now on day 1 and trying so hard to stick to it! I know the weight will come off quickly if I can and I will be able to fit back into my size 12's - can't wait! Best get a bit more water down me! Xxxxx

How's day1 been hun?? Day2 for me... tough at times, esp when cookin but glad hav stuck to it! xxx

OMG day 1 has been awful!! Tried to busy myself with housework etc to keep my mind off it, but I've had 2 baths and been in bed since 9!! Ridiculous or what?
I'm hoping day 2 gets easier, it's so hard on a holiday weekend when everyone else us drinking and having take aways boooo! Does anyone know if you lose more weight exercising? I was planning to blast the wii fit tomorrow and burn off all the calories from the packs but I'm not sure! Still thinking of the size 12's but it's hard when you're STARVING argh xxxx

Hi,

I'm new here. But not new to CD. I did it a year and a half ago and lost all but a stone and a half. Here I am, no gain but still have that stone and a half to lose! I'm on day 3 and it's getting tough, but I know from experience that it gets easier so I'm hanging in.

I exercised the last time I was on CD and fully intend to this time. (giving myself a good week to get into the diet first) I was losing between 3-5lbs a week which for some people happens without exercise, so I'm not sure it would make a remarkable difference. However, exercising did two things for me. 1. Took my mind off food - you can't eat and exercise! 2. Turned me into a gym addict, had I not been exercising the last year and a half I'm pretty sure I would have put on most, if not all the weight I lost on the diet before. Exercising is great for maintenance, I was pretty much eating what I wanted and not gaining because I always burnt it off.

I hope that helps. Stay strong, as my name says, 'quick&painful' it's gonna be tough at times but is gonna be over very quickly. - I hope my positive mental attitude stands the test of time!

Back