Returning after 4 months, restart 1st April.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by miss-r, 1 April 2011 Social URL.

1. miss-r

miss-r I can do it!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I am restarting SS+ today after 4 months.
    Some of you may remember me? I was on CD last year up till before christmas.
    (I have done a few half hearted restarts this year but not got very far)

I was on cd SS/ss+ from August to December 2010 but it fizzled out before christmas and I haven't got back on CD properly since then.

I got married last month, and been on honeymoon (where I ate whatever I wanted) and so i've gained some weight.

I am up to 15st 4lbs (and 6 ozs) as of today.

I am a bit fragile emotionally at the moment. I am a bit sad in a way that the wedding and honeymoon are all over, I know it is daft.
    I would like us to do it again if we could as it was such a nice time.
    I am usually alright but every so often I get a bit sad, like when I looked at my wedding planning lists last night it made me get upset. I don't even like to write about it as I know there are people much worse off than me.I confided in my husband and he understands. I am so pleased we are married.

Now I need to focus on other things like being a good wife, and one of the things I want to do is lose weight. I think now the weather is not so cold it will make it a bit easier for me.

I am not sure whether to post here or resurrect my cd diary.
    Anyway good luck to all new starters, restarters and to those who are already on CD - well done, keep going!
    Now I have to get a shake.
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. trisha

trisha likes to post

healthy eating
    hi I restarted on tues after a 5 month (or so) break, good luck with your restart

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD ss+
    Hey miss-r and :welcome: back to minis.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.