Returning after baby!

fabregas4

Hi everyone!!
How are you all getting on?
I had a lot of success on this diet before and am looking forward to starting it again, a bit nervous because I know the first week is so hard.
I lost 4 stone on this but got pregnant and piled on the weight, I took advantage of the eating for 2!!!
Anyway, I'm 13.5 and I WILL be 10 stone!!
Lol
I hope so anyway xx

Hi everyone!!
I had a lot of success on this diet before and am looking forward to starting it again, a bit nervous because I know the first week is so hard.
I lost 4 stone on this but got pregnant and piled on the weight, I took advantage of the eating for 2!!!
Lol
I hope so anyway xx

Hey there,

Welcome and congrats on your new baby!! You will get there, just keep focused and water, water, water!! You'll be 10 stone in no time

Mary
xx

fabregas4 said:
Hi everyone!!
Lol
I hope so anyway xx

Hi
Welcome back
You sound just like me lol I did exactly the same during my pregnancy (my little girl is now 5 months) but I weigh alot more and I wanna get to 10 stone too
Good luck, you know you can do it
:)
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone!
End of day 1, I'm STARVING!! Lol xx

Keep at it hun, i just had a baby boy, put o 3 stone, lost 5 before i had him on CD. I can't start till mid sept as have been told you have to wait 3 months after the birth for your hormones and body to settle down. I can't wait, and also can't wait for stitches to heal so i can go back to gym :) good luck xxx

Back