Step 1 Sole Source + Returning after many many years

LollyPop

One Day at a Time
Hey Everyone

It's been so long since I last visited Minimins, I've changed my name and email address and moved house twice!

It's just under 7 weeks till my wedding and I had an OMG moment when I looked in the mirror on Wednesday at my wedding dress fitting. The day I bought it I wore a stone less than I do now so something MUST be done.

I've found a new consultant (as I've lived town since last time around) and met her tonight. I've spent the last two days low-carbing so hopefully will be in ketosis-land within the next couple of days.

Anyway, I'm Angie aged 37 living near Milton Keynes and looking forward to chatting with anyone and everyone as I've always found it's the moral support of people on here that really help you through the tough moments!

Take care
A x

Hi Angie, welcome back. It's a little quiet around here at the moment but there are definitely a few of us around, mostly in the CD Weight Loss Diary section - come on over and find us!

Hope all is going well and you're heading into ketosis now!

Hi Angie,

Great to hear from you and looking forward to following your journey lady, as Sunny says bunch of us on the CD diaries page.
Look forward to hearing more from you about your goals and how you're getting through your days

Xxx

Hi, I'm just restarting tomorrow too so will hopefully see you about and hear how you are getting on!

Hey there, it is a bit quiet in here isn't it...
I'm at the end of day 3 and doing well... as I'm 5'9, I'm doing 3 packs a day plus 200cal meal... scales are looking optimistic but I'm trying not to hang onto the numbers. If I don't go off-plan I know it's going to go well either in inches or in weight.... fingers crossed. Getting a bit worried about the wedding now too, lots of things left to do and finalise but hey ho

Back