Returning again!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Anne-Marie, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Hi folks - I lost 5 st in 2007 on CD and was a regular on minimin. Decided to maintain for a year or so before tackling the next 2 stones!!

Maintained ok but have see-sawed with an increase of 1 to 2 stone during the past 2 years. Had a lot going on in my life so not too concerned. Have tried various VLCD and returned to CD a few times.:break_diet:

I am back ....... and serious this time....

Having building work done in my house and staying with my sister, her husband(who is a great cook!) and her 3 children (and all their sweeties, crisps, biscuits etc. TOO MUCH TEMPTATION!!!!Here for 4-6 weeks which could easily have resulted in a stone increase!:rolleyes:

So - I decided now is the time to do SS and get to my target weight.:cool:

On day 3 and it's a breeze. haven't weighed myself as I want to feel the difference and not get hung up on numbers (my lovely CDC understood):D

Will be on here a lot - the support is just amazing.:p
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya hunnie - welcome back!

Well done on getting to day 3. I've had a couple of false starts this week but I'm hoping to climb back aboard the wagon tomorrow.

Determined to do it this year!!! :D
  4. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back and well done for keeping much of your great weight loss of, I lost 4st 12 Aug-Dec 2009, put 8lb on slowly xmas til May 2010 THEN 4ST 4 plus an extra couple of pounds middle of May until Jan 3rd-wish I had been strong enough to keep most of it off like you.
    Good luckx
  5. Steve S

Steve S Full Member

Cambridge SS
    Hi Anne-Marie :)

Welcome back, and I'm sure you'll soon be flying with your positive attitide! I think it's an interesting idea not to get weighed, but I couldn't stand the suspense myself! :D

Are you taking pictures so you have at least some record of your progress?

Best wishes for great results! :)
  6. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Welcome back :)

I too, Am back after a break over the summer to lose the last bit of my weight :D

Good luck!! Xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.