Returning!! Day 1 today! x

lovelyle

Hi All

I did Cambridge for a few weeks in December, half-heartedly to say the least and gave up as I thought I could not live without food and was convinced by speaking to friends (who had never done the diet) that even if I managed to lose weight I would only put it all back on!!! Soo here I am almost 7 months later still weighing exactly the same even though I have gone on to try a number of slimming clubs since!!!

This time I am determined to do this for me and I am not looking at it as a quick fix I know it will take time and I will need to go up the steps and I am prepared for this!!!

Could really do with a buddy as I find it easier sharing my experiences so if anyone would like to volunteer!!

I have started today, got a lovely new CDC, just finished my first pack and looking forward to the week!!

Heres to getting healthy together!! xxx

This is day 1 for me also. Did the lipotrim diet a few years ago, lost 3 stone in 10 weeks! Unfortunately came off it to go on holiday then it was xmas and couldnt get back into it! Has taken me 2 years to put the weight back on I think I need to try this diet until I get to target. My sister loulouless has also started today so wish us luck!

Thanks everyone for messages!!

Illa that sounds fab, I cant imagine getting to week 5 yet!! Good Luck Blue Eyes and Loulouless!! How did you find day 1??

I was okay found tea time with kids the hardedst but managed to be 100% and sooo glad I did this morning already feel a little less bloated!!

Heres to another 100% day!! xxx

Day 1 restart for me it really does work guys I lost over 7 stone on it!!!! I've gained 1 stone 4 n have 5 weeks untill my holiday so gonna be 100% n hope to hey it off by then

Back